• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
Looking up bruise kit got me this. I didn't realize that bruise kit is a actual thing for putting on fake bruises on yourself
81QRnWoURLL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Last edited:

leburn98

Nov 1, 2017
Just to add to my above post, here is when the evidence (D-512) was submitted on May 5th (it's starts at 23:29):

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Definitely an interesting choice of words for something meant to conceal (and not "create") bruises.

Ummm, yeah... As someone with experience with make-up, I'm glad someone else caught this.

No commercial makeup brand I know of sells a "bruise kit" as Heard describes... Because how macabre would that be?

If you're using make-up to cover a bruise, you use your normal make up, and go heavy on the foundation/concealer. Maybe some color correcting, but you'd still get that out of a normal palette.

V3N1X

Prophet of Truth
Oct 16, 2021
Alexandria, Egypt
One of the lawyers who's in the court room is now on the LegalBytes channel discussing the jury's reactions/mannerisms.

He says one juror was rolling his head in disbelief at her explanation during the audio sections and in general it seems the jury is tuned out.

Oct 27, 2017
One of the lawyers who's in the court room is now on the LegalBytes channel discussing the jury's reactions/mannerisms.

He says one juror was rolling his head in disbelief at her explanation during the audio sections and in general it seems the jury is tuned out.

This means they don't believe her acting/lies?

Mopr3me

Banned
Jan 10, 2022
Apparantly hearsay was allowed in the UK trail, which might be why it's so ingrained in Amber's system.

dakun

Oct 28, 2017
if any of what the DUI Guy is saying is remotely accurate this case is already done for her.
Rolling eyes, raising eyebrows, checking out, all during what is supposed to be emtional testimony on abuse is the death of her case.
Jury is basically having the same experience as we do

Mopr3me

Banned
Jan 10, 2022
Also: what an attorney says in opening or closing statements is not evidence. So Heard's laywer talking about the Milani makeup isn't actually 'strikeable'.

V3N1X

Prophet of Truth
Oct 16, 2021
Alexandria, Egypt
if any of what the DUI Guy is saying is remotely accurate this case is already done for her.
Rolling eyes, raising eyebrows, checking out, all during what is supposed to be emtional testimony on abuse is the death of her case.
Jury is basically having the same experience as we do

Which channel is he on? I only managed to get Runkle's and Rob's (Law & Lumber) reactions on LegalBytes/Reikata.

Edit: he's on Emily D. Baker's channel.

Idde

Oct 27, 2017
This means they don't believe her acting/lies?

Makes sense. Can you imagine having to listen to someone behaving so over the top and putting on the waterworks at all times for hours on end? I can hardly stand to listen to Heard's testimony for more than half an hour before it gets too much. And at one point I can imagine you just get fed up with her lies, so you don't even listen anymore, since you know nothing she says is worth listening to.

But that's really good news for Depp, and heartening to hear that the jury isn't really buying her bullshit.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Catching up on all this…..What was the final verdict/settlement in the UK defamation trial?
In favor of the Sun, but it really doesn't matter and not just cause they allowed hearsay or cause the judges son works for another Murdoch (owner of the Sun) outfit. Substantially, you'd have to prove the Sun knew it was a lie.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Begging him to make her not have to prove anything? I dont get this part

This seems like something that shouldve been presented after the ultimate gotcha. And she hasnt proved shit

Mopr3me

Banned
Jan 10, 2022
Her true tears will appear when she think she's losing.
Edit: Oh myyyyy 'Don't call me a liar!' she's breaking down now

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
So JD admitted to a slander campaign on her but there is no audio of it according to AH? I mean they recorded many other conversations with each other but this magically isn't recorded?

Status
Not open for further replies.