• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
No they also came in here posting support for Amber by saying the makeup company was wrong about the date they put the makeup out for sale, not realizing that the article they were trying to use as proof had been updated over the years and originally did not feature the makeup in question.
Yeah the bias has been showing the entire thread, I've given up. Same posts just pop up to troll or throw the discussion. "But we havent heard Heards side of things" We have its all in the Sun trial go there an look at it all.. what we have seen is evidence refuting claims in that trial in this one from Depps team, additionally Depp has already been on the stand they brought up a picture of Depp with melted icecream in his hands as a gotcha.. says it all really. Then we have the BS both siding which would cop anyone a ban in any thread like this if the genders were reversed. Seems all sorts of out of touch.

Oct 30, 2017
Like I don't want to shittalk mods if I don't have to.

Like for real, they did good on jumping on that alt that was in here earlier.

But maybe it's because I'm pretty drunk rn, but seems like they haven't been doing due diligence here. I just feel like if the genders were reversed, this thread would be more of a graveyard than Cybertron after being razed by Megatron.
It's the elephant in the room that no one wants to address. Mods are shying away because this is a situation where a woman is at fault for abuse against a man.

That shouldn't mean shit in the case of moderating effectively though. Doesn't matter that the genders are reversed; a human is being abused physically by another human with some posters dying on the hill to defend the abuser because they see the movement as absolute. But that's the thing with Heard, she is not an ally of the movement regardless of what her PR team says or however much money she falsely throws at the cause.

#MeToo still exists and continues to thrive. Heard is the pariah that used it to her advantage to ruin the life and career of her partner because she's a fucking psychopath and does not care if her actions negatively effect the impact of the movement. But, I have no intention of using her as some sort of "see look at what this movement has done to innocent men" example because I understand the statistics and I will always believe and feel that women have and deserve every ounce of respect and trust to be able to speak their truth. Heard is an anomaly, an outlier. But she is an abuser and moderation should not tolerate people both-siding or minimizing her actions in this thread just because she's a woman. More needs to be done than just hinging our bets on the Report feature.

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
This doesn't really work when they took a side in the past and banned people for defending Johnny when this all started. Now when Johnny has a lot of evidence to support him all of a sudden that doesn't apply

Honestly this is the crux of it. It's also baffling that prior threads on the topic had some more emphatic staff communication around not downplaying or both sidesing the abuse and yet this thread feels comparatively completely unchecked.

When you have Male victims of abuse opening up about it, and you come in here to post such a flippant nothing as "take a break from the discussion" --- in what world is that remotely appropriate? Like it just feels so damn callous.

This is honestly so disappointing and I hoped that of all the places on the internet Era could be a place that would take even the potential of male abuse seriously and not be a weird misogynist shithole at the same time. How are people meant to otherwise trust that this is a safe space for them?

Like idk. I don't think people are really asking for that much, just for at the minimum some kind of official communication which isn't a one line vaguery. Like sensitive subjects should have sensitive posts. If this was a thread on, say, some heinous racist act, could you imagine telling people to take a break from the discussion if they feel themselves getting heated or "stay on topic"?

Sure! But that just kind of proves why we shouldn't come to conclusions in matter we're not involved in and haven't heard all the facts yet.

Right and in theory I agree, but the problem is that this never becomes the standard for discussion around here. If there is a thread in which there are sexual assault allegations, your stance would suggest that there should be nothing wrong with saying "well let's wait to get all the facts on the table and see what happens in court", you would probably be immediately banned for "downplaying sexual assault" or something. And to be clear the issue with this is that these things are very hard to prove or disprove and so that's why saying that kind of thing is a bit of a nothing, and why it can be seen as downplaying the matter at hand. In a similar way with this Depp vs Heard situation at the outset your approach would have probably got you banned.("well let's wait till we have all the facts").

There's just some (imo disgusting, but maybe my judgement rn is clouded) level of hypocrisy on display and it makes me feel like I want to vomit.

And to be clear I'm generally trying to take the same approach re: wait for everything, passively follow and see where the cards lie, but the difference and inconsistencies in approach, and the fact that voicing support for that kind of view in another context would likely be ban worthy is the issue I have and why I feel less comfortable here than I would otherwise like.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK

They did good on jumping on that alt.

But maybe it's because I'm pretty drunk rn, but seems like they haven't been doing due diligence here. But I feel like if the genders were reversed, this thread would be more of s graveyard than Cybertron.
I don't think you need to be drunk to see that would absolutely be the case. If the roles were reversed and we actually had plenty of evidence that Johnny was the abuser and instigator of violence in the relationship, with severe injuries he'd caused to Amber well documented and easily available to see, as well as evidence of things like Amber running away and locking herself in a room to escape him, of Johnny goading her that nobody will believe her, etc. etc., if I came in ignoring all of that evidence and just threw out a "well maybe Amber was abusive too", I'd get piled on for victim blaming. And rightly so too. But as has been made clear there's different standards when the male is the victim.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Right and in theory I agree, but the problem is that this never becomes the standard for discussion around here. If there is a thread in which there are sexual assault allegations, your stance would suggest that there should be nothing wrong with saying "well let's wait to get all the facts on the table and see what happens in court", you would probably be immediately banned for "downplaying sexual assault" or something. And to be clear the issue with this is that these things are very hard to prove or disprove and so that's why saying that kind of thing is a bit of a nothing, and why it can be seen as downplaying the matter at hand. In a similar way with this Depp vs Heard situation at the outset your approach would have probably got you banned.("well let's wait till we have all the facts").

There's just some (imo disgusting, but maybe my judgement rn is clouded) level of hypocrisy on display and it makes me feel like I want to vomit.

And to be clear I'm generally trying to take the same approach re: wait for everything, passively follow and see where the cards lie, but the difference and inconsistencies in approach, and the fact that voicing support for that kind of view in another context would likely be ban worthy is the issue I have and why I feel less comfortable here than I would otherwise like.
This is a very fair post. Shit is just very difficult and it goes both ways. And there probably isn't a right answer. Merely some aspirational thoughts that don't, and can't, apply to each and every case.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

But maybe it's because I'm pretty drunk rn, but seems like they haven't been doing due diligence here. I just feel like if the genders were reversed, this thread would be more of a graveyard than Cybertron after being razed by Megatron.

I'm not drunk, 100% sober and I agree. Love to see some red text here.

In the Biden allegations thread, having this point of view would get your ass banned faster than roasting low tier god in his chat.

This is the second major example of something like this happening and while this time it went slightly better it still leaves much to be desired as far as actual actions.

Believe women is a very short sighted type policy and while I'm not trying to demean anybody who was raped the fact of the matter is that people do lie and lives can be ruined because of it.

As a black guy I'm auto suss of this statement because people certainly did believe Emmet Till's accuser. Nuance is required here and swinging that banhammer as consequence all you mods need to need to shape up and face. It be one thing if mod actions were notated and we could ask one mod wtf is. You doing, but since you all are a faceless collective that likes to come in from the dark and snatch people I have to address you all.

Judau

Oct 28, 2017

It's more than fair to expect the mods to enforce the rules fairly. As it stands, it seems like they're pulling an "Oh, that was different" in regards to this trial. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to anyone who's been in Johnny Depp's position.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
No they also came in here posting support for Amber by saying the makeup company was wrong about the date they put the makeup out for sale, not realizing that the article they were trying to use as proof had been updated over the years and originally did not feature the makeup in question.
This.

They didn't even acknowledge they were wrong.

Oct 30, 2017
You're right, I didn't realise the article was updated over time, because as established there was no indication of such on the article itself. It was an honest mistake and I was corrected and I apologise if my post caused any confusion. I do not appreciate being characterised as a Heard supporter.

-

Staff cannot realistically be expected to read every single comment in every single thread and resolve reports in a matter of minutes and respond to every single personal alert we get which is... so many. Every single day. Still, people demand that often. There are other threads than this currently comprising a bulk of the report queue. These things are not an automatic process. What people don't seem to realise is that when they start backseating whilst complaining that we don't act fast enough, they are quite literally adding to the time it takes for staff to review matters. If getting your little digs in makes you stop being shitty to each other for 5 minutes, so be it. If you want to imagine me as your scapegoat because I'm the one posting at the moment, so be it.

Just keep it civil.
I mean, there isn't even one staff communication in the past 2 weeks beyond "don't single out a person or catch a ban"

Y'all could easily have a pinned post stating that the evidence is making it clearer by the day that Heard was the abuser in this relationship and that posts to the contrary will be met with some form of discipline. That has happened in nearly every other thread with topics this serious. But moderation as a whole has been very mute in comparison.

This isn't even a potshot or whatever you want to call it. It's a valid observation and indirectly says a lot about moderations view of this situation. If your opinion or if administration's opinion is different then they should communicate it.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We don't really need a martyr Moogle , as easy as it would be to dog pile on you and call it a night that's not what we need or want. We need actual communication.

ThiefofDreams

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Resetera: where console warring gets actioned before both-sidesing domestic assault when a male is the recipient. No matter how many members personally share their story of living with that trauma.

Anyways. I wonder how many perma-banned members in that tara reade thread got lifted. I mention it, because It's the thread I had to specifically out my own past assault to even feel like I could comment in without being banned.

But I guess the mods are just too gosh darned busy.

DarthSpider

The Fallen
Nov 15, 2017
Hiroshima, Japan
You're right, I didn't realise the article was updated over time, because as established there was no indication of such on the article itself. It was an honest mistake and I was corrected and I apologise if my post caused any confusion. I do not appreciate being characterised as a Heard supporter.

-

Staff cannot realistically be expected to read every single comment in every single thread and resolve reports in a matter of minutes and respond to every single personal alert we get which is... so many. Every single day. Still, people demand that often. There are other threads than this currently comprising a bulk of the report queue. These things are not an automatic process. What people don't seem to realise is that when they start backseating whilst complaining that we don't act fast enough, they are quite literally adding to the time it takes for staff to review matters. If getting your little digs in makes you stop being shitty to each other for 5 minutes, so be it. If you want to imagine me as your scapegoat because I'm the one posting at the moment, so be it.

Just keep it civil.
I don't buy it. This is clearly a highly contentious thread, and all mods should be aware of that. You guys were also super quick with the bans back in the original thread anytime anyone came out in support of Johnny. Not necessarily saying that was the wrong thing to do at the time, but the fact that you're all ignoring this thread is sending a message loud and clear.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK

Just keep it civil.

With all due respect to boil this down to people "backseating" and "getting your little digs in" is belittling to what is and should be a serious issue. People are concerned and upset because of the open victim blaming being at play constantly in a very emotional thread about a sensitive and serious issue, where members have been sharing their own harrowing experiences with domestic abuse and commenting how depressing and upsetting it is to read some of the comments still being made, and equally concerned that there's been weeks of radio silence despite that and the serious subject matter. A little communication is all that's been asked for, on whether what certain people are saying or doing e.g. victim blaming, ignoring evidence, should be tolerated in a thread about a sensitive issue like domestic abuse. And it begs the question of why doing so is not very high on the list of things to do, hence comments about double standards as we've all seen (and been grateful for) very swift moderator action in other sensitive topics many times in the past, which this thread seems to not be getting. The criticism people are making are completely valid. I understand moderating a large forum such as this is a harsh and often thankless task, but hand-waiving the criticisms in this thread as just "backseating" and "digs" is not called for.

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
Depp's legal team rested his case. It ended on a strong note, with a very strong expert accountant as the last expert witness.

After the break, it should start with Amber's legal team, apparently her first witness is an expert psychologist that will work as a rebuttal to Depp's expert psychologis, followed by Heard's testimony after that.

Jayde Six

Feb 2, 2019

-

Just keep it civil.

No digs or scapegoating from me. It's just that one of the few Mod interactions in this thread was to point out a 2016 article in an attempt to show Heard didn't lie and the company who makes the product was mistaken. It's not hard to take that as support for her. If that's not true I apologize but again, I hope you can see how it would look like that, especially when the previous thread was pretty heavy handed with the moderation. I don't think anyone is hung up on the article mistake, and doubtful anyone thinks you are THE mod for this thread, but in a thread where there are very strong emotions at play and many people asking for more moderation, it just wasn't the response that was hoped for. Not in the least.

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
I hope he finds some Justice, even if just in the public eye and Hollywood. He deserves a chance to walk away when he is ready and not a moment before.
Agreed. Heard's attorney Rottenborn took the stand and is filing a motion to dismiss. It's standard procedure, it should be dismissed and the trial will resume later today after lunch break.

anamika

May 18, 2018
Guys what is happening right now? I am confused. Are they arguing about what the court case is about?

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida

-

Just keep it civil.

I'm not trying to dogpile, but dismissing legitimate calls of concern as people back seating or trying to get potshots in is rather concerning. This thread has been going on for three weeks now and the only true direct communication was a single blanket "be civil" statement.

I'm not even calling for anyone, in particular, to get banned, but it's pretty blatantly apparent that this is a sensitive topic.

anamika

May 18, 2018
Heard's lawyer talking about how Depp's texts constitutes abuse of Heard. Sounds like he is from resetera.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
All my love and support to Sacul64 as well. You're a great human being. Hope this whole trial will bring a new general point of view on the matter.

I actually had something very similar happened to me when I was 6 and reading about you and other people with the same experiences is really helping me describing (and, honestly, remembering) what I've been through. I've always suffered from what a young woman did to me when I was a kid, mainly because I've always felt weird to call it "abuse" or "rape". But it is. It's just so fucking hard to accept it.

Thanks, Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I had gotten used to calling it abuse but it still feels weird to call it rape despite it being that, its helpful to hear that I'm not the only one.

---

Its disappointing to see the same drive by posts happening in this topic not getting action-ed at all. It seems clear what some people are doing to me where they avoid discussion when evidence of hears lies or abuse come out then they wait for a lull in the topic/case to post both sides arguments or try to deflect. More I'd like to comment on but I think I need to chill out and play Builders 2 or something.

Wereroku

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks, Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I had gotten used to calling it abuse but it still feels weird to call it rape despite it being that, its helpful to hear that I'm not the only one.
---
Its disappointing to see the same drive by posts happening in this topic not getting action-ed at all. It seems clear what some people are doing to me where they avoid discussion when evidence of hears lies or abuse come out then they wait for a lull in the topic/case to post both sides arguments or try to deflect. More I'd like to comment on but I think I need to chill out and play Builders 2 or something.
Unfortunately the way Resetera works is that the Mod team gets around to things when they can. The reason some threads are moderated so quickly is because they have a mod or group of mods that are very invested in the topic without that you get relegated to the queue and sadly it seems like there are no mods that are interested in the thread once it started coming out that Amber was the aggressor in the relationship.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
I hear all of that. This topic is very difficult for me to read and I'm not willing to go into the why of it, it's too raw. But I previously saw a few sharing their stories and think it's remarkable really and shows this forum at its best. The sheer visibility and lurid details of this case, not to mention the internet in general treating it like entertainment, have caused no insignificant amount of stress to many of us I know that. I say this not for sympathy or excuses, I don't want it. But to illustrate that exactly what is talked about is not unique to you. We all have personhood outside of here.

I agree that this thread warrants stronger communication, and I have actually already put that to the rest of staff with the suggestion of a thread reply banner. It feels like people always want a swift response and I can't push that or any decision through alone, these things are always worked on by multiple people first. I only ask for the grace of your patience because we are insanely understaffed in general and lost around a half dozen active mods in the last months. Whatever speed with which people think an old thread was handled, I can assure you it is not really so straightforward all of the time.

So lack of communication is one thing, and I don't disagree. But it's also true that several users complaining about inaction did not even make a report to begin with. When I say backseating, it is the ones who accuse us of not caring at all but don't bother to give us something to work with. This approach doesn't help anyone. Nobody is on this site because they "don't care."

anamika

May 18, 2018
what did he said? Either tell me or give the timestamp for when it happens, if you can!
He just spoke with a lot of emotion and laid out the case pretty clearly. He stated that there is only ONE abuser here and that's Heard and she maliciously defamed him along with the ACLU. And that the ACLU is a co-conspirator. There was also some savage barbs thrown in there like the only reason anyone would read what Heard wrote is because of Aquaman lol.

I have to say that I am very disappointed with the ACLU in this whole thing. Didn't expect them to go after publicity this way.

RpgN

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I hear all of that. This topic is very difficult for me to read and I'm not willing to go into the why of it, it's too raw. But I previously saw a few sharing their stories and think it's remarkable really and shows this forum at its best. The sheer visibility and lurid details of this case, not to mention the internet in general treating it like entertainment, have caused no insignificant amount of stress to many of us I know that. I say this not for sympathy or excuses, I don't want it. But to illustrate that exactly what is talked about is not unique to you. We all have personhood outside of here.

I agree that this thread warrants stronger communication, and I have actually already put that to the rest of staff with the suggestion of a thread reply banner. It feels like people always want a swift response and I can't push that or any decision through alone, these things are always worked on by multiple people first. I only ask for the grace of your patience because we are insanely understaffed in general and lost around a half dozen active mods in the last months. Whatever speed with which people think an old thread was handled, I can assure you it is not really so straightforward all of the time.

So lack of communication is one thing, and I don't disagree. But it's also true that several users complaining about inaction did not even make a report to begin with. When I say backseating, it is the ones who accuse us of not caring at all but don't bother to give us something to work with. This approach doesn't help anyone. Nobody is on this site because they "don't care."

Thank you for this reply. I really appreciate the length you went to answers some specific questions. This makes perfect sense. What often can appear as 'picking sides by the mods' is not always the intention or the case at all. I can imagine this thread giving you a headache since emotions run so high and we're treating new ground.

I have also heard many times that reporting users/replies is the best course. While I have never done it before. I did it today for the first time in this topic. I urge others to do the same when they see some clear problematic interaction.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Thank you for this. I will say I find myself at times less willing to report posts in topics where I have more of an emotional stake in because I worry that the problem is me. There is also the worry that my report would come off as retaliatory for my own ban.

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017

Thank you for this.

I think this is what a lot of us were asking for in general - Just a response of sorts. Simply knowing that you are working on it is more than enough for me personally.

I'm not asking for bans or warnings either, just that we handle this topic with the care it needs and deserves.

As for those who have suffered similar abuse and are openly sharing it?

Thank you - You're helping others more than you realise.

Firstly, by offering the comfort of knowing, 'I'm not alone', and secondly by opening the eyes to those in doubt about these types of abuses.

Whether Johnny wins or not isn't as important as this issue being broadcast to the world and being acknowledged as something that can happen to men as well.

As a personal note, I'll try to keep the Heard insults to a minimum from now on. I've already made it clear what I think and feel about her. I'll focus on just supporting the victim in all of this.

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
The motion to dismiss Depp's case was denied on two of the different parts by the judge on Depp v Heard case. With that said, there was an agreement between the two parties (Depp's and Heard's) that the following tweet would be brought up at Heard's testimony:

Heard's defense team tried a gotcha and asked the judge to strike that evidence, the problem is that evidence wasn't brought up yet, so the judge ruled to not dismiss that motion for now and took under legal advisement, but hinting strongly that she would deny the defense motion once said tweet is brought up because it's up to the jury to decide if when Heard tweeted the tweet above, she took authorship of the op-ed, including the title where she implies to have suffered sexual violence by Depp. Overall, Heard's defense lost their motions with the caveat that the judge wouldn't rule out on one of the parts of their motion because said tweet wasn't brought up just yet.

Oct 30, 2017

Appreciated.

Just remember that we know you guys aren't infallible. If you're understaffed and overburdened, communicate that to us. Half the time people's frustrations come from mounting concerns with minimal response. If there is genuine reasoning for it, it's better to get it out in the open rather than assume that staying silent maintains your power or whatever.

I personally rarely use the report feature because I'd rather engage in discussion with someone rather than just immediately report a post I dislike. As long as the post isn't attacking myself or another person then I think it's fair to try to reason with them. I did it in this very thread with one poster in particular. I chose to debate and we actually compromised and moved on. It's easier than seeking out bans for people. Hell, if anything just a thread ban would suffice for most of the noise.

But thank you for coming back and offering us some honesty. That's legitimately all some of us want.

Griffith

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've been passively mentioned a few times as one of the individuals who shared their story so I figured I was due an update. When I first shared that event it was because I felt sympathy for another member and the same was true in my reply in this thread. I didn't do it out of a desire for sympathy or to draw favor towards a particular side in this case but because I empathize with victims and I find that sharing that they are not alone in their grief is a helpful way saying that they are not alone in holding those feelings.

While this case has had some entertaining moments, I don't treat what is being exposed here lightly or as a form of entertainment. Perhaps part of me lives vicariously through Depp and enjoys the fact that he is exposing things that turn around the narrative that was spun around him on its head because part of me wishes that I could do that, that I could be that person.

It's hard to convince others to help you when there's already a set image of yourself in their head, before you even met them. It's even harder to speak of abuse when most of your scars are mental. I find it courageous of Johnny to put himself through this scrutiny just to have his truth said to the world.

That's why I'm engaged with this case, it's personal to me. I imagine I'm alone in feeling that way. Just as I live vicariously through Depp and find his testimony compelling and cathartic I imagine that some others may read or listen to Amber Heard's claims and relate to them because no one is free from this fate. Not even one of the best paid actors in Hollywood with personal security.

We shouldn't assume that everyone who believes one side or the other is immediately an ill-intended person, but I do think we should a better job of pointing out and being suspicious of people who are trying to use this case to try to harm or discredit a movement that has helped so many victims in the past. It's important that we don't lose track of that. It's important that no victim loses their voice over the result of this case.

If you read nothing else or believe nothing else I say as a victim then just read this next short sentence: Please be kinder to each other, because if we aren't, no one else will be.

Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
This doctor needs to look at notes to describe her experience...

to be fair sometimes I had to make notes about how I felt to talk about it to my psychologist
usually, when you are happy (at least in my case), it is hard to describe the sadness
BUT
this is just me talking in general, I have no idea what the doctor was talking about

Last edited:

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
The motion to dismiss Depp's case was denied on two of the different parts by the judge on Depp v Heard case. With that said, there was an agreement between the two parties (Depp's and Heard's) that the following tweet would be brought up at Heard's testimony:

Heard's defense team tried a gotcha and asked the judge to strike that evidence, the problem is that evidence wasn't brought up yet, so the judge ruled to not dismiss that motion for now and took under legal advisement, but hinting strongly that she would deny the defense motion once said tweet is brought up because it's up to the jury to decide if when Heard tweeted the tweet above, she took authorship of the op-ed, including the title where she implies to have suffered sexual violence by Depp. Overall, Heard's defense lost their motions with the caveat that the judge wouldn't rule out on one of the parts of their motion because said tweet wasn't brought up just yet.

I dunno about everyone here, but I would certainly not allow an article that has my name attached to it as my experience attached to it and that I would be retweeting to have an incorrect title, you know the main thing EVERYONE sees first

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
This doctor continuously using 'she' when referring to victims is infuriating to me.

Yeah, picking on that too.

She is always victim and he is always aggressor. Never other way around or gender neutral language.

Edit: did Curry use this gendered language? Listening to this is bit jarring because she so obviously frames this in very specific manner.

itsgreen

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Ok, so physical abuse is IPV, but when a woman does it, it is prove she is abused?

This is a horrible witness by the way. Totally unprofessional.

leburn98

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, picking on that too.

She is always victim and he is always aggressor. Never other way around or gender neutral language.

Edit: did Curry use this gendered language? Listening to this is bit jarring because she so obviously frames this in very specific manner.
Dr. Curry would often use more general terms like 'people, person or they' unless she was referring to Amber Heard specifically.

You can really hear her use these terms at approximately 5:20 of the below video:

Status
Not open for further replies.