• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

javac

Oct 28, 2017
Glover_Nintendo_64_cover_art%2Cjpg.jpg
Gotta love the glove.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Fuck it why not. We literally have an illiterate reality TV star as president of the United States. Why not this.

Why not kill me.

Dear lord.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely refuse to believe this title and OP weren't created by a neural network, fed exclusively with Weekend Era threads

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The collective whole of humanity: "The 'Bohemian Rhapsody' people doing a docudrama about Michael Jackson has literally got to be the worst idea I've ever—"
Johnny Depp: *crashes through window* "Hey guys! Would you like to hear about the new musical I'm working on?"

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
I'm all for more transgressive media, but I can't help but think good ol' Johnny is taking the piss, or maybe he was high as a kite when he pitched this.
It wasn't Depp who pitched this. From the OP:

Nitzberg proposed a solution: "I said, how's this? Everything MJ has been accused of has actually been caused by his glove, which is actually an alien from outer space [and] feeds on virgin boy blood. They laughed and said, 'Can you do the normal version?'"

The playwright turned down the TV network's offer and decided to write the idea for the stage. Nitzberg began working with Depp's production company, Infinitum Nihil, on a biopic of 1960s one-hit wonder Tiny Tim.

GreatFenris

Banned
Apr 6, 2019
...Is this why God abandoned us?
No, but this is why the Vorlons are going to planet-kill us.

As a sidenote, a Swedish tabloid rag had a fornt page about Depp the other day which showed him looking very coked up and exclaiming. "Depps friends fear for his safety! -This has gone far enough, he needs help!"
I can see why.