• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Too much shown from the last trailer.
And fuck pre-trailer trailers

Also day fucking 0

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"it wasn't just a puppy"

Tell 'em, John. Btw I'm hyped as fuck. This trailer shows a lot that we've seen already, but boy it's looking sweet.

Persagen

Oct 27, 2017
Ohhhhh, hot damn. This looks good.

I liked 2, but preferred the first. Hope this ends things strong.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Guns. Lots of guns.

This cast looks like they've having a blast in this

I like that they seem to not be showing much of whatever happens outside of the city

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
So it seems the High Table is seemingly using John's excommunicate as justification to take him out.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Disappointed they kept the magic suit. That turned the video gameyness in the second film up to another level by adding regenerating health to fight scenes.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
nzMyEfZ.gif

The Ninjas are too god damn OP

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
That throwback quote is further proof that John Wick is, in fact, Neo's conscious which was assimilated into the Matrix. His sole job now is to cleanse all the dog killers and bring balance to the Matrix.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Mantzoukas is the main villain isn't he? He's the only character not in the trailer.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Too much shown from the last trailer.
And fuck pre-trailer trailers

Also day fucking 0

I dunno; its the same action set pieces sure but these were clearly MUCH more in depth and showed more of the sequences and they also formally introduced two baddies. The first trailer felt like a teaser, this feels like a real trailer.

Also day fucking 0. Nobody kills shit dead like John Wick

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Mantzoukas is the main villain isn't he? He's the only character not in the trailer.

I read an interview on Collider that talks about both who the main villain is and what Mantzoukas' role is:

Mark Dacascos is the main villain, Mantzoukas was cast to play a hobo with (initially?) 5 lines.

Last edited:

1000 Needles

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I want to believe that Matrix callback is a subtle confirmation of a Carrie Anne Moss cameo.

Probably not. But day 0 for sure, can't wait