• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

1452.gif

tenor.gif

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
it hurts how good the casting has been so far

Like there's gotta be a catch somewhere

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Turturro can play anything. I don't even care. The dude's always a joy to watch even when he's being terrible.

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
Wonder if this is going to be inspired by Long Halloween given the amount of villains

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
Might just be me, but when a movie starts casting too many 'character actors' it becomes harder for me to take it seriously

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
This one is set up to make The Joker money look like small fish. Damn every move is perfection.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I swear to god if they are building up this trilogy to be a loose but faithful adaptation to Year One, Long Halloween, and Dark Victory with some When in Rome and Robin/Nightwing/Batgirl: Year One sprinkled in I am gonna lose my shit.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Turturro can play anything. I don't even care. The dude's always a joy to watch even when he's being terrible.

I haven't watched him in a dark role or like a mob like guy, like ever. Do you know any examples he has in these kind of roles?

He is a great actor, but i believe the most serious role i know him is on"rounders" and that's it. The other roles are goofballs.