• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RossC

Oct 27, 2017
My favourite musician of all time. Hopefully leads to John doing a bit more solo work again.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Don't know how I feel about this. John is awesome but I honestly loved The Getaway. I was looking forward to a follow up to that sound.

BackLogJoe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Oh man. Josh soloing on I Could Have Lied was so bad. I can't wait to hear John do that solo again.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Meh. Bring back Navarro!

I'm only being half serious...but I honestly dont love any RHCP stuff post-Blood Sugar Sex Magic.

Mido

Oct 27, 2017
My two highest musical hopes were 1. Dr Dre releasing Detox and 2. Frusciante returning to RHCP. That's one down.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder what that means for their style. Does Frusciante throw some avante-garde electronica into the mix? What made him rejoin? Money troubles? Dissatisfaction with the reception to his solo work?

Christmas has come early, motherfuckers.
There no way in hell this guy has money troubles, and his solo work (outside hisa trickfinger work) has been received really well afaik?

Maybe he just wants to get on stage again. You never know with this guy lol.

Pyccko

Oct 25, 2017
Hilarious, I was just listening to his solo stuff the day before yesterday and wishing he would go back to RHCP

Manbig

Oct 26, 2017
Gonna celebrate by sharing my favorite John Frusciante contribution to music.

Tee hee

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I always forget everyone in the band is nearly 60 years old(John not included). This could honestly be the last hoorah. Guessing they do some tour dates next year while writing. Put out an album and tour for it and then do a "farewell" tour a little down the line. Either way, touring will probably not be as frequent, which could be attractive for John.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to pick a favorite John-era song and as much as I try to resist a popular and obvious choice, Can't Stop really is the best. It's also a great example of John's vocal harmonies which carried some of these choruses.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Trying to pick a favorite John-era song and as much as I try to resist a popular and obvious choice, Can't Stop really is the best. It's also a great example of John's vocal harmonies which carried some of these choruses.

I think mine has gotta be this

With soul to Squeeze and Easily close behind

Voodoowoolf

Oct 31, 2017
ahhhh man his guitar work is so beautiful and inspiring! his solo projects are on another level. Welcome back John.

TL_

Oct 25, 2017
It's just been announced that they're taking over Metallica's spot at Sonic Temple Fest.