• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
EZB-HoAUcAAYuX1

EZB-HoBUYAAPqQM

EZB-HoBU8AEGkJq

EZB-HoAU0AIUGWB

EZCuNN1WsAMef4-

2020 ....

when people take it personally when you say that you hate racists... Jesus

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit, gotta add him ln Twitter, he is hilarious on insta.

I don't see these attacks tho.

Oct 29, 2017
"Hate is such a strong word..."

Such a cowardly position to take on racism. Get that mealy mouthed bullshit out of my fucking face.

Readler

Oct 6, 2018
Most of the responders have a black person as their profile pic.

Bots confirmed?

btw fuck racists

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Hating on racists? Woah! Hating someone just because of their political opinions! Just goes to show how tolerant the left is!

(Obvious /s)

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
So much for tolerance. How can you call yourself a tolerant person if you hate racists?
Checkmate, atheists.

Mat-triX

Oct 27, 2017
"Hate the words they speak, not the person who speaks it"

Might as well hate the White Hood, not the person who wears it.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The ONLY possible way I can see "hate racism not the racist" be a viable statement is if you are talking about children who are having those thoughts ingrained in them by their parents. Even then... there's a time when you need to learn to think for yourself and reevaluate your beliefs.

It's pretty clear that's not what these people are talking about though, nor does it invalidate Boyega's stance.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
There's some considerable naivete in those replies and one has to think that a fair, if not all, amount of them are doing it on purpose.

Carl2291

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I saw his tweet earlier and expected the usual "celebrities shouldn't get political" stuff, but not people telling him hating racists is a bad thing.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Imagine that being a controversial opinion.

Imagine self-identifying as a racist and then complaining when someone expresses that controversial opinion.

I also hate nazis, man-eating zombies and aliens bent on world domination.