• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakersSO

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
North America
The instant I read his answer, I knew that he was referring to his own experiences dealing with fan backlash that stemmed back from the initial reveal for TFA.

I know its easy to forget that he went through an absolute fuck ton of BS for being a potential black main-character, the star of the sequel trilogy, and a black stormtrooper. But, he did. If anyone is going to ask him about fan harassment, I would imagine he would go to his own first-hand experience and what he did, rather than project what someone else should do onto their experience.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, the thread should probably be closed at this point IMO. There's very little to gain here by keeping it open.

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
The thread title should be changed to educate those people that were wrong. Not closed to disappear into the abyss.

First post should also be edited to involve all the new developments including the apologies and clarifications, because as of right now, someone coming to this thread late who only reads the OP is still gonna contribute nothing to the thread of value.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Given the original framing of this thread and further clarification, we feel like discussion here has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.