• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nel e nel

Oct 27, 2017
Odds on this shitheel having some self-published comedy show called Triggered or something similar?

latest

Starpower beat me to it, but I checked this out last year out last year for about 15 minutes and it's pretty much exactly what you would think a dude bro who calls guys 'bitches' would deliver.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Thank fuck. I know Bill has said some really scummy shit but I somehow hoped he would be a voice of sanity in that conversation. I was afraid to click.

If you don't wanna click I'll just tell you in a matter of minutes he basically calls Joe a neanderthal, mocks his frail machoism, calls people who refuse to wear masks selfish assholes and says he'd rather listen to the CDC than some meathead without a medical degree on a podcast for health advice. All in a joke cracking matter but you could tell he meant it and Joe was too dumb to counter with anything but laughter and silence.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thank fuck. I know Bill has said some really scummy shit but I somehow hoped he would be a voice of sanity in that conversation. I was afraid to click.
I love how Bill slowly separated himself from the rest of this pack of assholes by framing his more questionable stuff as shitty a product of his upbringing and always trying to self improve.
I think his wife helped him a lot too.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
that ain't even the tip of it

Joe "masks are for bitches" Rogan

I mean the guys obviously joking and even says so. 2 friends smoking cigars shooting the shit and Bil Burr busts his balls about it even and they have a good laugh. Not that big a deal. Unless he's said it on other times, but solely judging from the video it seems like a disgareement between 2 friends, one friends put him in his place and they continue being friends and laugh about it.

Last edited:

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Joe Rogan has been known trash for going on at least 15 years

I don't know why people keep going to bat for this shit stain

Excuse me

Oct 30, 2017
This is my favorite Rogan video:

lol. Rogan is such unfunny stand up comedian. It's odd to see him talk about the "craft" of comedy with some of the best people in the biz when he is such a unfunny guy. Even in the podcast most of the jokes fly over his head if the jokes have even some subtlety. I guess he is going the way of Stern with his Spotify deal, he will keep doing his podcast but with greatly reduced audience.

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
Rogan is insufferable these days, he really should get deplatformed for spreading so much misinformation

Manbig

Oct 26, 2017

I appreciate that Bill Burr instantly shut that bullshit down, but then Rogan swerved it and tried to play it off like he was setting up that bit about how men have to do stupid shit to not be considered a "bitch".

I was so afraid after this video I would dislike Bill Burr.

Thank God he was on the right side of this.

I enjoy most of Bill Burr's stand up stuff, but let's be real here, there's many instances of Burr saying dumb problematic shit in his very recent history that you can point to that makes him look really really fucking bad.

At the VERRRRY least, he is sometimes self aware when he's going down a dumb rabbit hole with some of his commentary and he jokingly calls himself out afterwards for being an uninformed idiot that just sometimes believes what he randomly reads on the internet.

SirBaron

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User banned (1 month): dismissing concerns around bigotry
I listen to his podcasts at work all the time, he's a dipshit at times but he's certainly not as bad as this place makes him out.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
I mean, Joe's wrong for finding humor in this 100%. The dude is a clown for sure. But shouldn't the lead be "Joey Diaz requested sexual favors from female comedians in exchange for stage time," instead of focusing on Joe Rogan laughing? Joey Diaz isn't some nobody.

Absolutely. Joey Diaz sounds like human faecies. I mean shame on Rogan for finding humour in this, but focusing on him rather than Diaz is peculiar and perhaps revealing. Diaz crime is far more heinous.

Aftervirtue

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
The tragedy for me is the fact that Joe Rogen is what passes for intellectualism in our times. People think getting high and asking questions (questions which have already been debated and settled in academia centuries ago mind you), is somehow profound. This is because the people who watch are themselves modern day "known nothings". The truly sad reality isn't that he peddle this amateur rhetoric as if it's some deep philosophic insight, but that people believe it. I mean he is getting $100 million from Spotify. He has his followers although the dude isn't even worthy of the title sophist. He's a crackpot at best.

Last edited:

slib

Banned
Nov 2, 2019
Serial alt-right enabler is a piece of shit, this and more breaking news at eleven

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Sometimes when you are confronted with a statement that is at the same time vile, ridiculous and unexpected your first instinct may be to react with a laugh, not because you find it funny but because you cannot believe what you just heard and your brain is overwhelmed for a few seconds, or you laugh because you are piece of shit like Joe Rogan and find it incredibly funny.

Thankfully both can be easily told apart.

Oct 26, 2017
The fact his podcast pulls that big of an audience has always been baffling to me. Dude offers absolutely nothing; no intellect, no charisma, no reason, no empathy, nothing but the illusion of wisdom & neutrality and for some reason people flock to it in droves. I guess it should be expected in a world that puts people like Trump in positions of power but it's still wild to me.
It's literally the podcast for people who want to seem smart but are afraid of being actually smart cuz their bros will call them pussies.

Also Joey Diaz is gross and has been problematic for a long time. It just sucks that many comics would rather circle the wagon than call out shitty and harmful behaviour.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
I mean the guys obviously joking and even says so. 2 friends smoking cigars shooting the shit and Bil Burr busts his balls about it even and they have a good laugh. Not that big a deal. Unless he's said it on other times, but solely judging from the video it seems like a disgareement between 2 friends, one friends put him in his place and they continue being friends and laugh about it.
Joe Rogan is 100% serious here.

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I listen to his podcasts at work all the time, he's a dipshit at times but he's certainly not as bad as this place makes him out.
*Looks at thread title*

How so, because laughing at sexual assault seems pretty damn bad to be?

Not to mention the guy is a racist fuck:
www.resetera.com

Video of Joe Rogan calling black neighborhood "Planet of The Apes" and "Africa" signal boosted by Alex Jones as part of feud

Tried to be as descriptive as a I could with the title And the video

If that's "not that bad," I'd kind of hate to see what you think actually is.

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

I avoided watching this for a while becuase I have a love/hate relationship with Bill Burr when he is put in the position to both sides shit, and figured it would just be him going along, but Burr did a pretty good job disarming and taking down Rogan's stupidity there.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
BUT HE'S JUST OPENING DIALOGUE AND ASKING QUESTIONS

never mind that he himself is a racist piece of shit. fuck joe rogan. people listen to a podcast and think they're intellectuals now. 🙄

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Nobody ever speaks about how wildly problematic Joey Diaz actually is, it really feels like a matter of time

This, honestly really shocked. Joey Diaz is dumpster fire trash. Like, the amount of shit he did and got caught up in is mind boggling. The only reason I think he isn't "canceled" is because everyone knows he's trash and listen in to hear about his trash.

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Finding it hilarious that someone has taken advantage of 20 women and telling people that wearing masks is for bitches is certainly a perspective.

Yeah well I didn't watch that clip and Joey just goes on and bullshits all day.

The masks thing, I'm for masks. Joe is just rich and out of touch.

Also I just discovered not only did that Delia guy get caught but joes buddy Brendan Schaub also just got caught cheating on his wife during this. Sometimes ya gotta watch and learn from train wrecks so you don't go down that path yourself.

Peace brotha

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah well I didn't watch that clip and Joey just goes on and bullshits all day.

The masks thing, I'm for masks. Joe is just rich and out of touch.

LOL. We just bullshitting about coercing women into sex acts, how fun!

And shrugging off someone's dangerous views is bullshit when they have millions of followers. People refusing to wear masks is going wind up costing us an unknown number of lives. And this dipshit is telling people it's fine, don't be a bitch.

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
User Banned (Permanent): Continuous trolling and antagonizing other members concerning sexual assault and bigotry. Previously banned for defending bigotry.
LOL. We just bullshitting about coercing women into sex acts, how fun!

And shrugging off someone's dangerous views is bullshit when they have millions of followers. People refusing to wear masks is going wind up costing us an unknown number of lives. And this dipshit is telling people it's fine, don't be a bitch.

I told you I didn't watch it. Maybe take a break from the internet.

The Wraith

Oct 27, 2017
If you don't wanna click I'll just tell you in a matter of minutes he basically calls Joe a neanderthal, mocks his frail machoism, calls people who refuse to wear masks selfish assholes and says he'd rather listen to the CDC than some meathead without a medical degree on a podcast for health advice. All in a joke cracking matter but you could tell he meant it and Joe was too dumb to counter with anything but laughter and silence.
Bill Burr has a way of slicing people up with words. I love it.

slib

Banned
Nov 2, 2019
Bill Burr says comebacks on the spot that I could only think of in the shower a day later

The Wraith

Oct 27, 2017
Bill Burr says comebacks on the spot that I could only think of in the shower a day later
Dude is from Boston I believe so I'm sure he had plenty of practice when he was younger. Pretty much any comedian from the NorthEast United States is gonna be quick witted. All guys do is roast each other here... when I went to high school it was pretty much the crucible with my friends. All we did was roast each other all day long.

GenericUser

Banned
Jun 4, 2020
Joey Diaz whole shtick is "when I was younger I was a racist, sexist, violent, and drug addict"

then proceeds to tell you some story about one of those situations regardless if it's true or not

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I told you I didn't watch it. Maybe take a break from the internet.

I need a break from the internet, because I pointed out Rogan has millions of followers, which makes his anti-science views dangerous?

I don't even get what that means. Do I seem heated? 'Cause I assure you, I'm not. I have plenty of patience for pointing out how fucking stupid and dangerous this dipshit is.