• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
www.independent.co.uk

Joe Rogan laughs as friend boasts about coercing women into oral sex in resurfaced video

Comic claps his hands as Joey Diaz tells story about female comedians

In a clip from a 2011 episode of his podcast The Joe Rogan Experience, the comic can be heard laughing as his guest Joey Diaz brags about only giving female comedians stage time in exchange for sexual favours.

Recalling a woman performing oral sex on him in the Comedy Store in California, Diaz says: "You think I'm f***ing kidding? Yeah, you've got to suck my d*** to get up to [venue] the Belly Room. I'll make a call for you. That's the f***ing gateway into Hollywood, everybody knows that."

Rogan then asks: "How many girls did you have do that?" To which Diaz replies: "20." Rogan bursts out laughing and claps his hands.

She finally freaked out when she got to Hollywood," says Diaz, revealing this woman later wrote him a letter saying he "broke" her. "She was beautiful and when she left she had dirty f***ing nails."

Last month, Rogan signed a reported $100m (£88m) deal with Spotify to make his podcast exclusive to the streaming service.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
Dude's been trash. Completely baffles me why brogressives wanna put this man on a pedestal.

"But he squeezed an episode of Bernie in between two white nationalist episodes."

Cool cool.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Am i crazy or did I read a thread about this on Era already?

edit - maybe i'm confusing this with a similar incident?

this story is foul, tho

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dude also said wearing masks for COVID protection is for "bitches" less than a week ago.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
I really hate that man
maxresdefault.jpg

Nov 8, 2017
I mean, Joe's wrong for finding humor in this 100%. The dude is a clown for sure. But shouldn't the lead be "Joey Diaz requested sexual favors from female comedians in exchange for stage time," instead of focusing on Joe Rogan laughing? Joey Diaz isn't some nobody.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I know it'll never happen but it sure would be nice of Spotify cancelled their deal.

Also a lot of blue checkmark comedians on twitter defending Diaz. Sigh

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Joey Diaz sure is something.
I know it'll never happen but it sure would be nice of Spotify cancelled their deal.

Also a lot of blue checkmark comedians on twitter defending Diaz. Sigh
Seems like many feel he's bullshitting. Comedians are notorious liars for laughs.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Who? lol Rogan is literally a banned topic here
In the Stern thread a few Rogan bros popped in to tell us why Rogan is much better and we should be banning Stern. One particular comment says we're no longer allowed to "clutch our pearls" over modern Joe Rogan now that the old blackface video of Stern has surfaced, and anyone upset about Rogan after that is "faking" outrage.

Real classy stuff.

I asked why it's better for the top downloaded podcast to regularly invite people who are solely famous for being neo Nazis, writing books that invalidate sex abuse survivors and homophobia, go to colleges and intentionally misgender students while giving speeches on why transgender is invalid, giving them frequent airtime without debate and letting them share their "different ideas" to millions of impressionable young listeners but no response yet.

He's friends with Stephen Crowder, Alex Jones and Tim Pool and gives them generous amounts of airtime without question. He respectfully listens and allows Sam Harris, Jonathan Haidt, James Lindsay and of course Jordan Peterson to share their version of reality without any pushback or debate. These are long conversations too. White nationalists tell people to listen to Rogan because he's a "real free thinker". Wonder why?

Dude has been trash for a long time and he is actively damaging and hurting society. Fuck anyone that would defend that shit.

Last edited:

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Odds on this shitheel having some self-published comedy show called Triggered or something similar?

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Its a good thing we are finally changing how we react to these things, around 2010 and earlier it was shockingly common to read comments regarding a woman's success along the lines of "I wonder who she slept with" and worse.

It doesnt excuse the behavior of course but that kind of commentary was definitely much more common 10 years ago, its pretty fucking sad.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Joey Diaz has done a lot of horrible shit in his life, all self proclaimed. This is Coco right?

Some of his stories are brutal.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
Just casual sexual assault lolbro

Hopefully he gets cancelled at some point, but he makes so much money for people it will have to be something big.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Just casual sexual assault lolbro

Hopefully he gets cancelled at some point, but he makes so much money for people it will have to be something big.
He's been promoting the "ideas" of the homophobes, transphobes and literal neo nazis that he befriends and frequently features on his show. People defend it and there are articles that claim "the left try to smear Joe Rogan as racist". I'm not optimistic here.

His podcast is still the #1 downloaded by an insane number.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
He's been promoting the "ideas" of the homophobes, transphobes and literal neo nazis that he befriends and frequently features on his show. People defend it and there are articles that claim "the left try to smear Joe Rogan as racist". I'm not optimistic here.

And somehow none of that was enough.

Guess it needs to be even MORE overt...

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017

The fact his podcast pulls that big of an audience has always been baffling to me. Dude offers absolutely nothing; no intellect, no charisma, no reason, no empathy, nothing but the illusion of wisdom & neutrality and for some reason people flock to it in droves. I guess it should be expected in a world that puts people like Trump in positions of power but it's still wild to me.

In the article link