• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit. I had John Deere Green stuck in my head all last week. I was playing it in guitar, and singing it around my house. My kids were hella annoyed.

Fuck man.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
So sad.

Lack of testing. The virus does not discriminate. 61 isn't even that old.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
So sad.

Lack of testing. The virus does not discriminate. 61 isn't even that old.
unfortunately once you get into upper 50s + the virus has a much higher chance of killing you.

surprised that from testing positive to death was only 2 days though. I wonder if he had a preexisting condition.

RIP

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
Oh wow, that's so sad, i remember his music from the 90s when i worked in a bookstore and they forced employees/customers to listen to country music

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
Damn... I was going off about him and singing John Deere Green all day at work just a couple days ago. My newest song I'm writing totally riffed that chorus, too.

Last edited:

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
unfortunately once you get into upper 50s + the virus has a much higher chance of killing you.

surprised that from testing positive to death was only 2 days though. I wonder if he had a preexisting condition.

RIP

Think Wag and I are one of the few Era members in our 50s. Low 50s but shit is still scary.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
One of the great hit artists. So many great hooks. In addition to the others mentioned already, here's some good tunes.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

RIP
he might have already been really sick when he finally went to the hospital. we're been seeing younger and younger people getting sick and passing away. pretty damn scary and i fear for the older members of my family.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
for a long time I thought "Prop Me Up Beside the Jukebox" was an Alan Jackson song

...country wasn't my genre of choice in the 90s(listen to it way more now), but I was still aware of some of the bigger songs/artists.

rip Joe

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
for a long time I thought "Prop Me Up Beside the Jukebox" was an Alan Jackson song

...country wasn't my genre of choice in the 90s(listen to it way more now), but I was still aware of some of the bigger songs/artists.

rip Joe
"Don't Rock the Jukebox" is Alan Jackson. Don't worry, a lot of that 80s and 90s country gets mixed in my head too

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I actually took a lot of pictures of him at a recent festival last year, pretty strange to read this today. RIP.

ZjZ60Y3.jpg