• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Harris Katz

Apr 9, 2018
So, I was watching Biden's press conference a little while ago and this is how he responded to a question about litigation by the Republicans over the election... Biden is awesome!

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, that's exactly the reaction that Pompeo deserves.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
The reps are clearly just protecting themselves with softly supporting the biggest loser with election fraud claims. If you remember, they called out reps last week for not speaking up. We know the biggest loser got more rep votes than ever before in history. He is the party, even after he leaves the office come Jan. If they don't support him, he can destroy the GOP very easily. They are stuck in a rock and a hard place.

All my opinion of course, but it seems Biden has the same line of thought. We all knew the biggest loser wouldn't concede or go out gracefully. This is a fucker who spent so much energy on inauguration crowd from day 1.

TGR Sean

Nov 5, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Remember folks, anything Trump and his cronies try would just be met with Biden's attorneys and possibly the half of the government that isn't batshit insane. I hope not to be proven wrong but I very much doubt the SC would vote in Trump's favor just because.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Think of all the things Trump has wanted to do that he's failed at over the last four years. The wall, the ACA, his numerous executive orders getting blown up, and on and on.

This guy is objectively awful at his job. And this is the guy some think has the brain and willpower to pull off a coup.

tangeu

Oct 27, 2017
That chuckle has calmed my nerves more than 100 posts telling me that "Scenario X won't happen because it's illegal "

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
4f56588cd246707ec5e4d938d28f8a50.gif

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
That's the correct response. These people can bark all they want, but they only have as much power as we give them.

Conan

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Ableism over multiple posts
It would be funnier if he didn't trip all over his words "shevchay state pompeo". I was listening to some clips of him speaking even like 8 years ago, it's night and day.

HaL64

Nov 3, 2017
Dude has a stutter. What's the big deal?

For someone who has to speak publicly all the time it will be an issue with being able to be respected. Just like it was a "big deal" that Obama was a good speaker and Bush was not. Considering it is an actual disability though people should stop pointing it out, accept it, and move on. I'd like to think that will happen, but, we'll see.

Conan

Oct 25, 2017
For someone who has to speak publicly all the time it will be an issue with being able to be respected. Just like it was a "big deal" that Obama was a good speaker and Bush was not. Considering it is an actual disability though people should stop pointing it out, accept it, and move on. I'd like to think that will happen, but, we'll see.
Just to be clear I was not at all talking about a stutter, I am talking about him slurring words and spacing out in a way he did not seem to do often even when he was VP.

luminosity

"This guy are sick"
Oct 30, 2017
He's playing into his stutter and taking control of it to emphasize what he wants to say...

Masterclass.

luminosity

"This guy are sick"
Oct 30, 2017
Notice that when he stutters it's usually one to two syllables, but he repeats "Secretary of State Pompeo" very clearly.

It's like poetry.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Ummmm... that is the way to overcome a stutter.
Indeed. Just because you notice it from time to time, doesn't mean it's not something he's always done.

The state of people trying to question his mental acuity. He's clearly sharp as a tack, and I mean... compared to what you have right now? Step the fuck off.

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
Just to be clear I was not at all talking about a stutter, I am talking about him slurring words and spacing out in a way he did not seem to do often even when he was VP.
did you understand what he wanted to get across? then who cares.

our current president takes random english words and makes pretend sentences

don't get caught up on this dumb shit

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Indeed. Just because you notice it from time to time, doesn't mean it's not something he's always done.

The state of people trying to question his mental acuity. He's clearly sharp as a tack, and I mean... compared to what you have right now? Step the fuck off.
Seriously. Trump goes off talking in la la land about the most insane shit. Biden having a stutter shouldn't be brought up anymore, other than praising him for overcoming it. He makes kids like the one he met feel like they can do anything.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
It would be funnier if he didn't trip all over his words "shevchay state pompeo". I was listening to some clips of him speaking even like 8 years ago, it's night and day.

Maybe go listen to him speaking just a few nights ago before you make ridiculous comments.

Man has a life long stutter. Grow up.

JoJoBae

Oct 25, 2017
Layton, UT

Fucking right? Trump can't even get whatever gibberish point he's trying to make out of his mouth, and when he does he repeats himself multiple times. Versus Biden occasionally stuttering or slurring during what are obviously extremely well thought out and otherwise articulate points/speeches. No damn comparison.

Conan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry I said anything, he is sharper than ever. I voted for Biden, and any mild criticism isn't an endorsement of his opposition. I get why people are still so wound up but people really need to chill.