• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
Biden was far from my first choice in the primaries, but I don't give a fuck anymore. I can't wait to vote for him in November.

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
Say what you will about Biden, he's probably like my Fourth choice to represent the fight against the GOP in november, but he knows loss, you know he at least cares about George Floyd's family and all the others

AndreGX

GameXplain
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
San Francisco
Say what you will about Biden, he's probably like my Fourth choice to represent the fight against the GOP in november, but he knows loss, you know he at least cares about George Floyd's family and all the others

Wife, daughter, and his son. I can't even imagine the pain.

Clarifying since many were surprised to hear this in a prior thread.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Alright I've been critical of Biden's handling of these last few months but no more. I wanted him out on the airwaves constantly, but he can't compete with Trump's stranglehold of the news cycle and shouldn't try to.

He and his team clearly know how to strike when the iron is hot with these things.

Truckondo

Oct 25, 2017
Garden Grove, CA
I think this thread is a bit biased. President Trump has visited the protest sites as well.

OptimisticEqualAllensbigearedbat-small.gif

Trump lives right in front of a protest site. 🤔

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so pessimistic and i know down the line this is all optics in the end but at the same time Jesus keep it up, speak up with us not over us and support us without the bull shit Biden. For the love of god don't fuck it up.
Edit :
Still waiting for him to condemn the police violence against protestors and media.
Exactly!

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

twitter.com

ABC News Politics on Twitter

“HAPPENING NOW: Joe Biden meets with community leaders in Wilmington, DE, as protests over the death of George Floyd roil the nation. https://t.co/X2JBoGNQm9”

twitter.com

MJ Lee on Twitter

“Joe Biden is about to meet with community leaders at Bethel AME Church in Wilmington, DE (first in-person event in many weeks). Via pooler @MollyNagle3, list of people Biden will meet with, per campaign:”

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
It's concerning that he's not social distancing. It's one thing for us lay people to go out, but the June Apocalypse BINGO card being "Joe Biden dies from COVID-19" is terrifying.

That said, I do miss this sort of leadership. It's weird that Obama was only four years ago.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

twitter.com

Tyler Pager on Twitter

“While these leaders are supportive of Biden, they are not holding back their criticism. He has been called out for supporting the 94 crime bill + lack of economic opportunity for black Americans when he was VP. One reverend told him she wants him to pick a black women for VP.”

RJeddy

Dec 4, 2017

twitter.com

Tyler Pager on Twitter

“While these leaders are supportive of Biden, they are not holding back their criticism. He has been called out for supporting the 94 crime bill + lack of economic opportunity for black Americans when he was VP. One reverend told him she wants him to pick a black women for VP.”

"Biden has yet to speak this morning. He has been taking notes as community leaders share their thoughts about the protests."
It's funny you can't ever imagine Trump doing just these two sentences.

May 19, 2020
You don't have to like Biden. I don't. But you are simply a psychopath if you think he is anything like Trump's lights off leadership during this current crisis.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
It's concerning that he's not social distancing. It's one thing for us lay people to go out, but the June Apocalypse BINGO card being "Joe Biden dies from COVID-19" is terrifying.

That said, I do miss this sort of leadership. It's weird that Obama was only four years ago.
He's wearing a mask and keeping distance.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle

twitter.com

Tyler Pager on Twitter

Can't imagine you ever seeing Trump, not talking and listening and taking notes.

See the difference between Biden today and Trump and his threat to Governors .

FloofyMoofys

Aug 19, 2019
as someone who was actually at the Wilmington protest and lives in delaware he should donate at least Lol

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
as someone who was actually at the Wilmington protest and lives in delaware he should donate at least Lol
His team was fundraising for the Minnesota Freedom Fund

www.reuters.com

Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis

Campaign staff for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden are advertising their donations to a group that pays bail fees in Minneapolis after the city's police jailed people protesting the killing of a black man by a white police officer.

FloofyMoofys

Aug 19, 2019

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trump would not be able to go anywhere even if he tried tbf, would cause chaos. Most of that is his fault obviously.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

He is social distancing.

Quarantining and social distancing are not the same thing.