• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I sure can't fucking wait to hear about this for the next 3 months while Trump continues to get away with being a bio-terrorist
It goes without saying Trump is the worst. It's just noise to me at this point after 4 years.
But sorry for having standards that his opposition greater than "not be Donald Trump". Everytime I hear Biden speak I just sigh ... and remember that we had better options and "WE" for some reason didn't pick them. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that. I'll still vote Biden, but I greatly resent everyone that got us here having to choose between these two.

Uncle at Nintendo

▲ Legend ▲
Jan 3, 2018
White conservatives everywhere hate him! Find out how this man has decades of saying outright racist shit and have libs constantly defend him!

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
In terms of ideological diversity, he's right. There's more left/right ideological diversity among the Latino community than the African American community. This is a fine comment for, like, a political science professor or political strategist to make, it's one that can only exclusively be taken out of context and used against him when it's said by a political candidate.

wGSqlB7.png

I wish that this went further back to 2000 and before, because Bush picked up about 45% of the Hispanic vote in 2004,

Luminish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denver
Yes he was talking about political ideologies. Here's the full context:
Political ideology is the context most people are probably assuming from the jump, but it's still wrong.

Even if 100% of black people actively voted democrat, why they voted democrat can be different. You can't just reduce people into their voting habits.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
White liberals who post on ERA apparently

Come on now. There's no context that makes this a nothing story. At very best it's reductive of a huge portion of his potential voting population. And he didn't need to say it at all to make his point about Latino political diversity. I'm not saying it's as bad as some are, but it's another in a line of unforced errors when he should be doing what he can to appeal to young African Americans in particular.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Political ideology is the context most people are probably assuming from the jump, but it's still wrong.

Even if 100% of black people actively voted democrat, why they voted democrat can be different. You can't just reduce people into their voting habits.

Exactly this.

GrantDaNasty

Oct 27, 2017
Biden hates the BLACK MONOLITH™ that wants affordable housing, medicare for all and abolishing ICE and defunding police.

Instead he's best friends with the DIVERSE HISPANICS™ who are more prone to vote against their own interest because they believe their citizenship is a shield against racism and oppression.

Zyae

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Mar 17, 2020
In terms of ideological diversity, he's right. There's more left/right ideological diversity among the Latino community than the African American community. This is a fine comment for, like, a political science professor or political strategist to make, it's one that can only exclusively be taken out of context and used against him when it's said by a political candidate.

wGSqlB7.png

I wish that this went further back to 2000 and before, because Bush picked up about 45% of the Hispanic vote in 2004,
Yeah this is clearly what hes getting at with the full quote, dumb thing to say though.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
The biggest shame of Biden winning the presidency is that there's no way "the powers that be" (whatever those are) are going to allow him to stay in office the full 4 years and give us these most choicest of gaffes.

What's the over/under on how long it's going to take after the election for his staff to invoke the 25th Amendment?

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
He obviously meant "politically," but he is too thick-skulled to even explain his position correctly.

Wordballoons

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
just ignore this clown and put up somewhere better for 2024 after he retires. One term of this isn't going to kill you guys, even if I get how fucking tiring it is

TitanicFall

Nov 12, 2017
I think he meant African Americans align more politically with Democrats, but the way he said it was bad.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, don't act like this is some fucking burden for you. You and no one will care about this shit in a week, much less three months. It has been blatantly clear since forever that no one really cares what Biden says, especially about the black community.
Biden's words about the black community are wrong, as are any that treat the community as if it's a hive mind. I only said what I did because I still hear the "you ain't black" gaffe brought up, both online and in person. His opposition latches onto gaffes and broadcasts them endlessly. Hell, not just his opposition, CNN discussed "you ain't black" to death.

But yes, what does suck is Biden won't lose my vote or most people's for that matter because the choice is him or Trump. Maybe this isn't the place to discuss that and what I posted was a drive by so I apologize for that.

It's frustrating because it's hard to hold him accountable without Conservative leaches coming in to shit on him and prop up Trump.

Oct 25, 2017
Within the political context of what he means, he's not totally wrong, but he needs to watch what he says more carefully. He could have spoken of the wide political diversity without making comparisons at all.
But it's Joe, and he won't.

Last edited:

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Biden is fascinating in that I feel these moments would sink or at least hurt him in a normal election.

But he's going up against a guy who is two steps away from being a flat earther, during a time where he absolutely had to listen to scientists.

Bio

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denver, Colorado
I get that this racist chud has to be our new president, but the least his handlers could do is tape his fucking mouth shut so we don't actually have to ever listen to him.

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
The biggest shame of Biden winning the presidency is that there's no way "the powers that be" (whatever those are) are going to allow him to stay in office the full 4 years and give us these most choicest of gaffes.

What's the over/under on how long it's going to take after the election for his staff to invoke the 25th Amendment?
I've honestly thought the 25th will be invoked within his first two years in office.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Is he stupid? No, for real, how does one man fuck something this simple up, consistently?

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
first it was "you're not black if you dont vote for me" and now its "unlike the niggers who have no choice but to vote for us, hispanics actually can include white people who have their own race-based interests" and yall defending it with "well, technically hes right" cause you're addled in the brain.

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I want to minimally hear him up until November, and then after he wins, not hear him for four years until he announces he's not running for re-election.

Have the VP talk instead.