• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
The American political machine is fucked up.

But whatever it takes. Spend that money on Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, Wisconsin, etc

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
Hope they target Georgia as a victory here would really help down ballot esp. the two Senate races.

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck

I remember the quaint days when candidates would raise 1 billion in total

Nov 6, 2017
The American people are ready to move forward.

Edit:

What's insane to me is that this is happening...during a crippling economic depression in the midst of a pandemic. Our people are fed up.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
What do comparable countries in Europe put up during election season?

mentallyinept

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Good news for the Biden campaign and likely the world should he win.

...but damn I can't help but look at this number and shake my head at the insanity of our political process here in the US... It's crazy that choosing our elected leader is a multi-billion dollar enterprise.

The sooner we can get money out of politics the better.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
I'm a (small) part of that $383M. It's good to see that he'll have the budget to keep ads coming right up to election day - especially since Trump is struggling.

madstarr12

Jan 25, 2018
Throw more support in TX, SC, MT and AK! While continuing to support AZ, MI, WI, PA, MN, NC, GA and FL of course. It can be done, y'all got the money. Force Trump to spend time in states he's more likely to win than the industrial states.

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
While I'm happy that this will probably make trumps blood pressure spike and hopeful news for this election it's just.... insane and seems off that any politician is able to raise "Roughly 3/4 of a billion dollars" for a campaign"

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
The American political machine is fucked up.

But whatever it takes. Spend that money on Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, Wisconsin, etc
Especially in the economic disaster we're in right now. This country has plenty of money yet we allow evictions and food lines in a pandemic.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thinking Tech CEO's are throwing money at DNC, thank god.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
step on trump's neck and crush his windpipe. his failure needs to be complete and total.

edit: TAKE TEXAS, GEORGIA, AND SOUTH CAROLINA WHILE WE'RE AT IT

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
can they even spend all this money before the election?

I hope they go all out I'm places like Texas if only to help down ballot

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
I love how he beats Trump on everything. Trump is that fucking loser no one wants and just won by pure luck. Hope he lands in jail soon.

Anyways best of luck to Joe and his team!

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
What the actual fuck.

What do you even DO with that much money when there's not even 3 weeks left??

I'd guess shoring up places where he looks good. But then also start dumping money into stretch markets like GA, TX, IA, etc. And also places to help out senators that seem to be polling close. MT, SC, MS, ME, AK, etc.

OP
OP
shinobi602

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
What the actual fuck.

What do you even DO with that much money when there's not even 3 weeks left??

I'd bombard Florida with a good amount. Trump loses FL, he's fucking toast.

Use the rest on key swing states and ones that are looking pretty good too like Georgia, Iowa and Texas. Like you said, not much time left so might as well spend it all.

Deleted member 48991

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2018
What do comparable countries in Europe put up during election season?
Is this sarcastic? Most countries in Europe don't have elections that significantly involve people donating to parties, I guess mostly due to spending limits and advertisement slots on national TV being assigned fairly.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
This is the will of the people. Don't let the wealthy few dictate yours years as the president, let the people dictate it.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I'd bombard Florida with a good amount. Trump loses FL, he's fucking toast.
i think Bloomberg already has Florida covered, but I suppose Biden could always throw some more cash at it

besides all the other swing states, Biden should focus on Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Texas

make them as close as possible

Biden should also go for the Youtube front page spot that Trump always aims for, outspend Trump to get on their the full week prior to the election

WillRobBanks

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My first time donating, and have done so (small amounts) to Biden, McGrath, and Harrison.

I attribute it not only to the energization of millennials and zoomers due to the current administration, but also to the ease and accessibility of mobile Apple pay donations. It's just so simple to be engaged.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
I hate it, but I believe in the power of money in our elections. Biden's got it in the bag

helps that other fantastic candidates like Jaime Harrison are also killing it in the cashflow game.

Oct 27, 2017
Makes sense, I have never before donated to a candidate and did so for the first time this year for Biden. Just goes to show how badly people want trump ousted.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
i think Bloomberg already has Florida covered, but I suppose Biden could always throw some more cash at it

besides all the other swing states, Biden should focus on Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Texas

make them as close as possible

Biden should also go for the Youtube front page spot that Trump always aims for, outspend Trump to get on their the full week prior to the election
Oh shit, I wonder if Trump can even afford that YouTube spot this time around