• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Merch_HQ_Mockup_Income_Taxes_Grey_Shirt_Unisex_8.5x11_Digital_092820_white_background__54004.1601310316.png

store.joebiden.com

I Paid More In Taxes Than Donald Trump Athletic Heather T-shirt

Official Webstore of Biden for President
That's pretty good lmao

hats off to the Biden merch team

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Biden should say that he wanted to take a drug test before the debate, but his urine was under audit.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Nail the bastard ffs.

Call out his hypocrisy of draining the swamp: he's the swamp monster leeching off America

Call out the purpose of showing taxes: Joe is honest. Americans pay taxes so Americans are honest. Donald Trump is a leech. He's a fraudster, he's a thief. He is dishonest and hides his taxes. That's why this is important. It means nothing until he eviscerates him

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
I really don't the energy to watch the mud slinging considering that there's an audience which'll undoubtedly motivate the orange shitbird and apparently... no fact checking whatsoever?

I'm hoping Biden wipes the floor with Trump but I'm just a bundle of nerves. Good on him releasing his taxes though.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017

So it is drugs? Or is it interviewers/mods give him the questions? Or is it an invisible earpiece?

Edit- Lol fucking lol.

Trump is that dude who will claim that he only lost the race to you because he was worn out from working out, not sleeping, having sex with multiple women, it was turf not asphalt, he pulled his hammy last week in football and twisted his ankle in basketball, his shoelace came undone, he borrowed his roommates undersized shoes anyway, the sun got in his eyes, you jumped the gun, you obviously pushed him, he swerved to avoid your attempt to trip him, you've clearly been juicing, the stopwatch holder was clocking ya'll differently, and running is for liberals.

HeyNay

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere
Conservatives hate taxes, so the fact that Trump paid less than them won't bother them. They view him as their idol, and if they can figure out a way to pay less taxes like Trump they will. In their mind, he is leading by example.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I saw someone on Facebook or some shit asking why we're not seeing Hunter Biden's taxes. Lol. da fuck is with these people?

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Wait, the debate is tonight? Can I watch it online? I don't live in the US, but I'd definitely be interested in seeing it as someone who plans to travels yearly for a couple of weeks to the country.

game-biz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good. Democrats are working a hell of a lot harder than in 2016. For the all the shortcomings of the Democratic Party, I'm pleasantly surprised they haven't fumbled yet. Biden has had a commanding and consistent lead for a long time now. Honestly, Biden just has to not let Trump's stupidity and petty insults throw him off. Curious too see how Biden approaches Trump in these debates. Part of me think he should lay the hammer down on Trump with strong condemnation for what he's done and is doing to the US. Or should he focus more on concrete plans and action as president should he win? Ah, I suppose balance of both is best. Good thing is, after four years of Trump, everyone knows how he operates.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see Biden tear Trump a new asshole, though, Sisko style.
UkUcVemykDZjLCSjvKAZBOEOkCiciwW9sTlS0ddXoKw.gif

Or just be like...

FarflungShorttermBass-max-1mb.gif

Sorry if the gifs are too cringe, I love me some Sisko and I want that bastard Trump out.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Man, I'm gonna my vodka ready for tonight. I won't watch it cause I can't stand seeing bunker bitch for that long. Will just read through the thread here and watch the highlights. Looking for some juicy humiliation on the orange fuck.

Mr Coopz

Jul 21, 2019
Not American and I'm nervous as fuck. Hope to God Biden doesn't slip up and look weak in the debate. I better be waking up to find out he smashed it lol, America please do the right thing.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The fact he's making so little for being a politician is incredible. Most politicians top 1 million and that's by themselves. He and Jill not even making 1 million together is pretty crazy.

I mean, more than likely it was planned out to make him seem more of the people as a contract to Trump, but it's the thought that counts.

Should be the way. No public servant should be earning $1 mil

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good move. Gives Team Trump one less angle of scrutiny against Biden.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Agreed. I mean they basically get everything for free anyway when they are politicians. People forget that even though Trump gives away his salary, he's still eating, sleeping, and pooping for 100% free, all on the taxpayer's dime.

Worse, we're paying for all of Trump's golf games to the tune of $100 million+, which is also propping up his shitty money pit golf courses.

trumpgolfcount.com

Trump Golf Count

Trump Golf Count: Tracking President Trump's golf outings so you don't have to!

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Good. Democrats are working a hell of a lot harder than in 2016. For the all the shortcomings of the Democratic Party, I'm pleasantly surprised they haven't fumbled yet. Biden has had a commanding and consistent lead for a long time now. Honestly, Biden just has to not let Trump's stupidity and petty insults throw him off. Curious too see how Biden approaches Trump in these debates. Part of me think he should lay the hammer down on Trump with strong condemnation for what he's done and is doing to the US. Or should he focus more on concrete plans and action as president should he win? Ah, I suppose balance of both is best. Good thing is, after four years of Trump, everyone knows how he operates.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see Biden tear Trump a new asshole, though, Sisko style.
UkUcVemykDZjLCSjvKAZBOEOkCiciwW9sTlS0ddXoKw.gif

Or just be like...

FarflungShorttermBass-max-1mb.gif

Sorry if the gifs are too cringe, I love me some Sisko and I want that bastard Trump out.
Sisko can only enhance, never detract.

Trump is basically a mentally-compromised Dukat, so it fits.