• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lethologica

Oct 27, 2017
muttley-gif-8.gif

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
This is a great ad. Couldn't believe how many bots on twitter now if you read some comments.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've rewatched this stupid thing like 10 times now over the course of another alcoholic night while i watch movies and shit and every time i break out into joker-like hysterics.

less

Oct 25, 2017
I love this ad. Not having to hear about Trump every single day would be such a blessing. Hoping Biden pulls off an overwhelming victory..

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Archer"stop,IcanonlygetSOerrect.gif

I'll make an exception for three occasions, though:

1) his perp walk

2) him getting sentenced while looking pale, shriveled and without his ridiculous hair styling without access to his several hours of make-up in club fed

3) DISGRACED FORMER PRESIDENT* DONALD J. TRUMP HAS DIED

The asterisk is to denote that their 2016 election fraud is currently stuck in court and Junior already in jail over the whole Russia witch hunt 😌

That'd be what I want out of him losing.

PS: you can throw in a wanted poster after he flees to Russia before the perp walk, but that's a bit too Hollywood for me.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
This feels like one of those Staten Island congressman ads. Short and to the point. Love this.

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
Not bad, Joe's tone in approving the message needed to be just a little more jovial. "I'm Joe Biden and I DEFINITELY approve this message! Let's gooo!"

Trump is probably going to want credit for all the views.

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's great, because even if you feel uncomfortable or bad supporting Biden, the message is clear.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
I hope we see more ads like this. I'd be much happier having my daily Trump-related garbage be funny, "let's all point and laugh at him!" garbage, rather than depressing and/or horrifying.