• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finally called, now wondering what will happen.
Guess the other western nations (except UK) will be relieved and congratulate soon.

Oct 25, 2017
I just keep watching videos of people cheering out of their windows in New York and crying. What a good day.

But tomorrow, the senate.

KeyzerSoze

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
NOW we can become great again!! Now we can heal the wounds caused by the last 4 years. I am so proud of my country right now and I have not felt that for 4 years!!

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Fox News anchor called Biden president elect. Earlier reports were that Fox was going to hold off on calling him President elect while "illegal vote" legal challenges were ongoing. Is fox turning on him or are anchors defying instructions?

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations everyone!!!!!

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank god. AP finally called it so everyone else could too.

giphy.gif

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Someone finally dropped the airplane engine on Donnie

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
Hope that means that no one watches this little shits speech. Fuck you severely Trump

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think I actively felt something in my chest evaporate. Like there was a ball of stress there for the last four years that's starting to go away. Thank god.

Dec 12, 2017
This was the better outcome. I'm glad Trump will be leaving office. That's about all I can celebrate. Biden was the worst Democratic presidential candidate in my adult lifetime and I'm not looking forward to his presidency, but another Trump term would have been a nightmare. His COVID-19 response alone costed 10's of thousands of American lives.

I hope Joe doesn't again run in '24. We have to do better as a nation than Biden vs. Trump.
Man, just, just. IDK

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Chris Christie trying to tone what Biden should be to unify the country lmao.

Fuck compromising with republicans.

Pokalapoketl

Dec 4, 2018
Congrats to our US members and thank you for showing that orange piece of shit the door!

Still alot that needs fixing, but that comes later. Now we celebrate!