• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
I just yelled to my wife upstairs while she was in the shower and she started screaming in celebration haha

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
I0qp0r5.gif

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
HA! FOX calling it for Biden in PA and NV

Their talking heads were trying to play down the other network calls and play up legal challenges, and talk about how it still has to be certified, but I guess the decision desk got their way.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I never wanna see that fucking rats face ever again after this year, it's over

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
Finally! ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and the AP called it.

Took them long enough. I still find it hard to think of legit reasons it wasn't called yesterday morning by everyone when DDHQ called it. Even channels in other countries such as Canada's CBC were calling it by last night.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This was the better outcome. I'm glad Trump will be leaving office. That's about all I can celebrate. Biden was the worst Democratic presidential candidate in my adult lifetime and I'm not looking forward to his presidency, but another Trump term would have been a nightmare. His COVID-19 response alone costed 10's of thousands of American lives.

I hope Joe doesn't again run in '24. We have to do better as a nation than Biden vs. Trump.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'm so glad Trump lost, huge relief. Sucks that Biden was who we got stuck with though. At least it won't be 4 years of insanity.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
So, there was obviously the cynical reason of more ratings and stuff, but I also wonder if a lot of these networks were also explicitly waiting for Trump to go golfing to announce the results, because they knew in that case he would not be set up to have a big conferences directly after to question the results. We all know that he will eventually, but the narrative and reality of Biden winning is going to set in the air for most of the weekend before he does, making the inevitable questioning of the results have less time to fester.

Maybe thinking too much into it, but it doesn't feel like a coincidence that this happened just an hour or so after it was announced he was heading to the golf course for the day.

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
I am on my way home and had to pull over because my phone was blowing up from friends. I am so god damn happy.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you all who voted here. We did it y'all. Still have tears on my face.

civet

Jul 6, 2019
France
Congrats guys! Hope that things will get better from there onward. And so glad I won't have to listen to the other one's crap on a daily basis.