• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
FOX doing their damndest to play down that their desk already called AZ and that other networks are calling it for Biden.

FUCK TRUMP

I have to laugh that he's out golfing

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
One more time for this thread

XFJUkQ3.jpg

" Man No Longer Getting Increasingly Nervous. "
I have waited four fucking years for thia post.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Love they announced this minutes before that stupid Trump press conference lol

no one is talking about it

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Congrats folks! This'll be a shining beacon to the rest of the world that real change can happen.

Keyframe

Oct 29, 2017
FUCK YES!

Now I want to enjoy 4 years of every single bad thing happening to the Trump family without presidential immunity to save their shitty asses. Oh lawd a good day.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Phew. Congratulations.
The old thread was a glorious ride.

Fuck off into the sun and die in prison, bunker bitch.

Skies

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so freaking happy right now! Georgia going blue is just the cherry on top.

We did it everyone. This four year nightmare is coming to an end.

Fox News just called it ahahahahaa

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
as great it was to have Biden come out on top its still sad to know that 69 million people can overlook what Trump has done these past 4 years and still think its okay.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
FUICK YOU TRUMP GET FUCKED YOU FUCKING TWO TIME VOTE LOSER WHO NEVER GAVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE AND MADE LIFE SO FUCKING HARD FOR FOUR YEARS I HOPE YOU SPEND THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE WALLOWING IN LINGERING COVID ISSUES AND LEGAL BATTLES WHILE YOU CONTEMPLATE WHAT A FUCKING LOSER YOU ARE AND HOW YOU WERE REJECTED BY THE AMERICAN PUBLIC

NO CAPS LOCK ONLY SHIFT K EY

Look! The Pie!

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Thank you and congratulations, America. That utter turd of a human being should never have got within 100 feet of the White House, but hopefully your country can now start to rebuild and repair the damage he and his cult have inflicted.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
We aren't done yet, we still got 2 more months.

The shitshow is gonna have a insane 2 last months.

geardo

Oct 27, 2017
It's fucking over? Fuck yes!!! Eat shit Trump! You fucking asshole! Fuck you and fuck your supporters!