• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
Still can't belive the number of people who still supported the objections to the certifications despite the fact that they were victims of a domestic terrorist attack. Welp

Last edited:

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Four years ago I knew this day would come, but it was so much worse than I anticipated. It is finally over.

Spine Crawler

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This was close. The terrorists had stormed the capitol and if they were a bit competent it could have been worse.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
hopefully they have proper security for inauguration, the fact these shitdicks just skipped on back to their buses and shit, is just going to embolden them more

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
kdhSi8T.gif

It's fucking sad that this was still such a struggle. Kick rocks you republican dickdrips.

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
Inauguration has to take place behind closed doors, the chances of someone taking a shot at Biden and Harris are far too high to have it happen outdoors.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Feels so good to see this thread and for this to finally be confirmed.

barit

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Good. Now start the healing.... by arresting all THOSE TRAITORS.

Just kidding. But some of the shit that happened the past few months need consequences or the next coup attempt will not be so easy to dismiss

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus, finally. This was literally supposed to be a quick formality, but the GOP and the MAGAhats turned it into an all out coup that resulted in 4 deaths. AND STILL OBJECTED. Fuck all of them.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for winning the Presidency and Vice Presidency for the 70th time in two months all because we totally need to make sure the pair that got 7 million+ more votes are actually the winners

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
I knew this day would come, but it still feels good finally making it here.

If only there was a way to limit the amount of Damage Trump could inflict in the last two weeks of his presidency.....if only.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
On the one hand, I'm glad Twitter finally acted and suspended Trump. On the other, I'd have loved to see the tweets after this. I'm here for the comedy.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
hopefully things will be different now that's it's official official
yesterday was a national and international embarrassment. I expect a complete different security situation on the 20th. (then again, everybody expected maga-cultist fuckery yesterday and shit was done in preparation) .