• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
tenor.gif

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh good so I'm not the only one who thought that dude looked like Jin.

The ads are getting weirder. They're about adultery now for some reason.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
I always think that guy looks familiar, but I don't think he looks especially much like Jin.

Those ads are pretty clever, though; the urge to correct someone trying to do something so incompetently can be pretty strong. But I will not give in to it!

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
I thought these ads (Gardenscapes, etc.) were banned for how misleading they are from the actual game? Maybe that was just a fever dream.

Theorymon

Oct 25, 2017
Too bad he fucked up in front of Princess Zelda, no wonder Tekken got the Mii outfit treatment!

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately Jin and Zelda's whirlwind romance ends in tragedy and betrayal.

ee3hvv42c5h61.jpg

3p0bh452c5h61.png

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It makes so much sense that Zelda of all people would put a pizza in a suitcase

Oct 25, 2017
It's so weird that the ads have literally nothing to do with the gameplay, supposedly?
Gameplay seems to be this:
maxresdefault.jpg

Some kinda generic RPG autobattler, I guess?
If any of these weird ads got me to play, I'd probably be pissed

There's also the like 'Garden Quest' thing where the ad is a generic puzzle but a dude is locked down a well? Or in a sewer? Then there was an ad for like that same app but it was a housewife in a completely different artstyle getting kicked out of her home, crying, then having to fix a bathroom?

It's all super weird. I don't know if that stuff is made by algorithm, bad translation or something, but I suppose there must be money behind him if they can afford all the ad space.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's so weird that the ads have literally nothing to do with the gameplay, supposedly?
Gameplay seems to be this:
maxresdefault.jpg

Some kinda generic RPG autobattler, I guess?
If any of these weird ads got me to play, I'd probably be pissed
Very similar vibes to Evony where it was just a generic browser MMO who's ads got increasingly boob-centric until they were basically indistinguishable from "Hot Singles in Your Area Waiting to Chat Now" ads.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Most of this game's ads pretend to have the gameplay of another mobile game that is a puzzler about removing pins to help the hero.

Lately they've been pretending that the game is about adding up blue Jin Kazamas to exceed the enemy in their cumulative number. I'm sure that also a game that actually exists.

Mobile ads are wild west

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
This genre of mobile add is totally bizarre to me in the same way Evony was back in the day. Everything is just so random and context-less. Everything else s copies of copies of copies. Even seemingly legit mobile titles have weird sexed up ads with gyrating anime ladies to some tiktok song.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
These ads drive me nuts, lol.

I'm like "Don't do that! What are you doing?!"

Yeah, I saw a video a while ago about a game that's supposedly actually like these ads (I never tried it), but it still looked bad lol.

edit side-note: I'm a little disappointed that with a thread title like that I even clicked on it...

Indy_Rex

Banned
Sep 20, 2020

Technically OP, Jin DOES know how to flush the toilet. It's just that:

1. You're the asshole trying to sabotage his well-deserved poop time.
  2. He's too short to pull the old-timey toilet lever.
  3. He has the misfortune of living in a house tat was not built by a certified plumber and the plumbing is grade-A trash.

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
I'm super invested in this narrative journey now. I want an entire mini series focusing on the chaotic and drama-filled domestic life of Jin and Zelda.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I'm super invested in this narrative journey now. I want an entire mini series focusing on the chaotic and drama-filled domestic life of Jin and Zelda.

Zelda wants to have a baby but Jin hates his bloodline so much that he got a vasectomy.

But he hasn't told Zelda yet.

Tune in for when the reveal to Zelda happens. How will Zelda respond? Can their romance survive such a betrayal?

Last edited:

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mobile ads are the WEIRDEST SHIT in the world.