• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Will Ferrell and Kerry Washington seem to be a bit too far apart in age for this. Of course I say that without actually knowing Will Ferrell and Kerry Washington's actual ages.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Will Ferrell and Kerry Washington seem to be a bit too far apart in age for this. Of course I say that without actually knowing Will Ferrell and Kerry Washington's actual ages.

They were pretty much the same age. It still works.

14228172_f520.jpg

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Liked the episodes more than I thought. This after the show special I'll record and maybe watch later.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any plans for them to re-air this? Kind of came in late and only caught the final few minutes.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Jamie Foxx was breaking character to laugh at himself but I can't really blame him as I was laughing right along with him. The Jeffersons was the much better of the two.

Deleted member 49185

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
Awww, this sucks! I can't believe missed this live. I really wanted to watch this, but forgot it was on tonight.

Please tell me it will show up on Hulu tomorrow evening. I don't have cable either, so if they rerun it on ABC's app I won't be able to watch it there as it is only for cable subscribers. Does anyone know if Hulu will stream it?

Latpri

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Did they redo an old set of episodes from the original run? Or was a new script written?

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I don't have cable/ABC, is there any clips?

Edit: On Hulu? Nvm, cool. I love Wanda haha. I used to watch these shows as a kid, I had no idea Norman Lear was still alive. Is Rob Reiner in it at all?

Oct 26, 2017
Caught this last night and it was hella good. Woody did a surprisingly good job recreating Archie Bunker. Jamie couldn't resist cracking up. lol

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
That was absolutely brilliant. All these years later and that script is laughably loud funny.

Wanda Skykes was my MVP.