• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AxkilAvenger

Banned
Apr 8, 2018
https://twitter.com/ninswitchnews/status/1135676398217994241?s=21. Did a search and nothing came up. Game is about amassing followers and keeping them alive through miracles as you run through levels. Trailer looks pretty neat with falling rocks, flame blasts, crushing log traps and the like. It's cool how your followers rise to heaven at the end of levels.Gives me a Pikmin vibe too. Anyone play this yet? Might pick it up later this week if it's good. A plague of locusts upon my house if old

Maso

Sep 6, 2018
"Wait is that a fake beard?"
Thus, Christianity never came to form.

Game looks like a bunch of dumb fun.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Looks like a pretty accurate repersentation of of Christianity 'Do exactly as I command or you'll suffer terribly'.

Pillock

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
Would be ace to have a fighting gaming featuring all the gods. Jesus, Mohammed, that elephant one, Bono etc.

Wonder why that's never happened.

Mack

Banned
May 30, 2019
I'm not a religious prude, by any means, buy this is just disrespectful and far from what I call a good taste.

Mutedpenguin

Dec 5, 2017
Would be ace to have a fighting gaming featuring all the gods. Jesus, Mohammed, that elephant one, Bono etc.

Wonder why that's never happened.

It has..Fight of Gods (PC and Switch, not sure about anything else)..although it's missing some of the big ones.
Still, you can have a Jesus vs Santa fight.

It got poor reviews..but it's out if you want it.

Genio88

Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Should be good, I've heard good things about the Jesus character, he's from a best seller fantasy book named bible

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Game doesn't even look bad and the absurdity of it is notable. 5 bucks may just make this an impulse buy later tonight.