• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TP-DK

Oct 28, 2017
Denmark
tumblr_nzbprzGru61qj9cp6o7_250.gifv
A.K.A

Mentosrock

Nov 4, 2019
Season 1 was in the top 5 of all marvel shows for me if not the best. Please let Krysten Ritter come back as her.. she's amazinggg

LFMartins86

Nov 7, 2017
Woah this is huge

All Netflix Marvel is now 4k Dolby Vision

Including the early seasons of all the shows that on Netflix were only 1080p

Atmos tracks for every season 2 and on (except Daredevil which is Atmos season 3 only), Punisher is Atmos for both seasons, Defenders is just 5.1, so no new Atmos tracks but new 4k versions of earlier seasons where none existed on Netflix

Sick
What? I'm pretty sure Daredevil S1 was one of the first 4K shows on Netflix and they all were 4K.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Krysten was so good as Jessica Jones, here's hoping for more of her.

She was great but I wasn't really fond of her writing, it's kinda her character but having her passieve agressively snap any everything isn't really enjoyable to watch, she didn't really grow in three seasons

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
It does seem weird to have it when, as far as I can recall, every other show is just "Character Name." Right?

Like, it's not Immortal Iron Fist, or Daredevil: Subtitle. I guess Punisher, Falcon and Winter Soldier get a "The." Am I forgetting any?

There may come a day when there's so much MCU TV we get X-Men Blue and X-Men Gold or whatever, but for now consistency is nice.

King_Frost

Aug 16, 2020
I was able to meet many of the Marvel Netflix actors and actresses going to cons with my wife. They were all incredibly nice and seemed like they enjoyed interacting with their fans and talking with them. Finn Jones was probably nicest one of the main four though that might have just been a product of him not having any real lines in front of his booth so he had more time to talk. Kristen Ritter was late, rude and honestly didn't seem to give a shit which cool that lines up with your character, but it sucks when you actually have deal with someone like that. Still, I am excited to see more Marvel Netflix actors/actresses come back.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
I had noticed last week that Kristen Ritter had been tweeting/reposting some fanart last week which was a little uncharacteristic.

Are they filming something now maybe? Just people generally excited for JJ? I know she got a new series (?) in the comics called VARIANTS where they show off a Captain America Jessica.

Sangral

Feb 17, 2022
Is this an American thing? In Germany on Disney Plus it's still just "Jessica Jones". No change. Nothing in text, not in the series title and also not the title card in the intro. 😅

P-MAC

Nov 15, 2017
Is this an American thing? In Germany on Disney Plus it's still just "Jessica Jones". No change. Nothing in text, not in the series title and also not the title card in the intro. 😅

Maybe it's licensing related somehow? Don't really get how but that's usually the case when things differ between countries