• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I also misread the title. LOL.
-----
I'm not familiar with this person. Can someone give me the jist of her channel. Please.

Oct 25, 2017
Her name is Jenny Nicholson. It's her channel name too.

Y'all are literally playing yourselves and ironically acting like clowns about it.

There are three kinds of posters in here right now. The ones who thought Jenny was Jack, the ones who don't understand why a literal nobody deserves a thread for their me-too opinion about a movie whose actual opinion or video is in no way unique or newsworthy, and the people who, I guess, must be in love with Jenny Nicholson and are trying to shill for her.

No, I didn't like Joker

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
I mean she's not some random YouTuber with 100 subscribers, she regularly gets 100s of thousands of views, her criticisms are on point whilst also being entertaining. I put her up there with Lindsay Ellis and Folding Ideas

Woman criticising my clown movie? WHAT MAKES HER SPECIAL HUH? WHERE IS JACK????

Some of the reactions in this thread made me cringe more than the slow dance sequences from Joker.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly, the movie is a total masterpiece to me, so to each their own. I don't agree, but everyone has their opinion.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
I'm watching it and she brings up a really weird point: the world is comically mean or over the top to him.

Like, yeah. It's a film about the joker. A character in the Batman universe where a rich white dude doles out justice dressed up as a bat who also fights things like immortal ninjas, space gods, and knows every martial art perfectly.

Like, does she go out and say the MCU or whatever other comic book movie is contrived in such a way that allows for those figures to be born? Like, is it a criticism to say, "The avengers always having someone to fight is comical and over the top."

Status
Not open for further replies.