• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Small Red Boy

▲ Legend ▲
May 9, 2019
Being raised catholic it is wild that a christian congregation would do something like this lol.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
this is her first video in some time, huh?

Yep.

Honestly a lot of youtubers I was super into a few years ago have slowed down to making like one, MAYBE TWO, videos a year and it sucks. People clearly still support them and the videos do well enough that this is obviously viable but it's a bummer.

Glad she's back all the same. Though for some reason I thought she was working on a Once Upon A Time video. Guess that'll be next year?
She's apparently been making frequent videos on Patreon. Considering she has over 15,000 monthly subscribers on Patreon I wouldn't be surprised if that's where the bulk of her income comes from.

https://www.patreon.com/JennyNicholson

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
She's apparently been making frequent videos on Patreon. Considering she has over 15,000 monthly subscribers on Patreon I wouldn't be surprised if that's where the bulk of her income comes from.

https://www.patreon.com/JennyNicholson

Yeah, even if they're all paying a dollar that's still good money. She said on Twitter before this one went out that she was going to post it even if it got demonetised, so I'm imagining your right.

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
"I'm walking on sunshine....................WHAOAOSHKHDJHS!"

That clip got too much of a laugh out of me.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie, I kind of like Loki's slow jam version of "It's the End of the World as We Know It."

Okay but seriously this whole thing is so gloriously insane and I've been dying through the whole thing.

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The highlight for me was Jesus Iron Man singing I GET KNOCKED OUT BUT I'LL GET UP AGAIN YOU'RE NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN on the fucking cross 💀💀💀

That was genuine entertainment.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
I finally got a chance to watch the Avengers one and it's as delightfully bonkers as I thought it would be. I really like how the 'story' for all of these fall apart at the end where they have to basically kill the main character and then resurrect him. There' no plot reason why they come back to life, it just has to happen because they have to end on that beat... and you have this random final number with the entire cast to make you forget that the plot makes no sense and that you should just shut up and like the cover of that song you remember hearing on the radio.

I suppose seeing variants of the Easter story would have more meaning if you're Christian, but it's funny how they try so hard to have some kind of loose narrative that leads to the crucifixion, then they just totally give up after that.