• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 30, 2017
From the article:

"At one session at Harvard, Mr. Epstein criticized efforts to reduce starvation and provide health care to the poor because doing so increased the risk of overpopulation, said Mr. Pinker, who was there. Mr. Pinker said he had rebutted the argument, citing research showing that high rates of infant mortality simply caused people to have more children. Mr. Epstein seemed annoyed, and a Harvard colleague later told Mr. Pinker that he had been "voted off the island" and was no longer welcome at Mr. Epstein's gatherings.

Then there was Mr. Epstein's interest in eugenics.

On multiple occasions starting in the early 2000s, Mr. Epstein told scientists and businessmen about his ambitions to use his New Mexico ranch as a base where women would be inseminated with his sperm and would give birth to his babies, according to two award-winning scientists and an adviser to large companies and wealthy individuals, all of whom Mr. Epstein told about it.

It was not a secret. The adviser, for example, said he was told about the plans not only by Mr. Epstein, at a gathering at his Manhattan townhouse, but also by at least one prominent member of the business community.
One of the scientists said Mr. Epstein divulged his idea in 2001 at a dinner at the same townhouse; the other recalled Mr. Epstein discussing it with him at a 2006 conference that he hosted in St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands.

Once, at a dinner at Mr. Epstein's mansion on Manhattan's Upper East Side, Mr. Lanier said he talked to a scientist who told him that Mr. Epstein's goal was to have 20 women at a time impregnated at his 33,000-square-foot Zorro Ranch in a tiny town outside Santa Fe. Mr. Lanier said the scientist identified herself as working at NASA, but he did not remember her name."
One adherent of transhumanism said that he and Mr. Epstein discussed the financier's interest in cryogenics, an unproven science in which people's bodies are frozen to be brought back to life in the future. Mr. Epstein told this person that he wanted his head and penis to be frozen.
Let this dude squeal and then launch this motherfucker into the god damn sun. This dude is fucking dangerous.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
One adherent of transhumanism said that he and Mr. Epstein discussed the financier's interest in cryogenics, an unproven science in which people's bodies are frozen to be brought back to life in the future. Mr. Epstein told this person that he wanted his head and penis to be frozen.

I hope the conversation followed like this:

-But sir, if you can gain a new body in the future, why you want keep your... you know...
-Because we have been pals my entire life, how can I part away from my beloved friend? I bet even being the real thing will make it more popular!

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I hope the conversation followed like this:

-But sir, if you can gain a new body in the future, why you want keep your... you know...
-Because we have been pals my entire life, how can I part away from my beloved friend? I bet even being the real thing will make it more popular!

Huh?

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, like how Epstein would think about the logic of keep his head and penis. The situation is so absurd it could be hilarious... but not in the context of who is involved.

Yea I get the scenario, just not your dialogue. This bit in particular: I bet even being the real thing will make it more popular!

Deleted member 11008

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yea I get the scenario, just not your dialogue. This bit in particular: I bet even being the real thing will make it more popular!

Like I think Epistein is so narcissistic he would think his old penise would worth a shit in a futurist world where you can gain new bodies. The fact there isn't mention of the body (but the penise it) it's what is cracking me.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Crazy that bill Barr will work his magic on this case. They will protect whoever needs protecting all while throwing Epstein away.

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I imagine he was a registered sperm donor, and a prolific one at that.
I wouldn't want to be a woman that needed ART to conceive, especially not around New York or Florida. Your child might have that fucker's DNA.

VX1

Oct 28, 2017
Europe
It makes me want to puke:

EA1LBGkWkAEPulW

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Like I think Epistein is so narcissistic he would think his old penise would worth a shit in a futurist world where you can gain new bodies. The fact there isn't mention of the body (but the penise it) it's what is cracking me.
he's going to be like one of those Futurama head in a jars, except also a unicorn

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly if Epstein is that desperate to get girls he should just order a copy of Ninja's book.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
From the article:

"At one session at Harvard, Mr. Epstein criticized efforts to reduce starvation and provide health care to the poor because doing so increased the risk of overpopulation, said Mr. Pinker, who was there. Mr. Pinker said he had rebutted the argument, citing research showing that high rates of infant mortality simply caused people to have more children. Mr. Epstein seemed annoyed, and a Harvard colleague later told Mr. Pinker that he had been "voted off the island" and was no longer welcome at Mr. Epstein's gatherings.

Then there was Mr. Epstein's interest in eugenics.

On multiple occasions starting in the early 2000s, Mr. Epstein told scientists and businessmen about his ambitions to use his New Mexico ranch as a base where women would be inseminated with his sperm and would give birth to his babies, according to two award-winning scientists and an adviser to large companies and wealthy individuals, all of whom Mr. Epstein told about it.

It was not a secret. The adviser, for example, said he was told about the plans not only by Mr. Epstein, at a gathering at his Manhattan townhouse, but also by at least one prominent member of the business community.
One of the scientists said Mr. Epstein divulged his idea in 2001 at a dinner at the same townhouse; the other recalled Mr. Epstein discussing it with him at a 2006 conference that he hosted in St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands.

Once, at a dinner at Mr. Epstein's mansion on Manhattan's Upper East Side, Mr. Lanier said he talked to a scientist who told him that Mr. Epstein's goal was to have 20 women at a time impregnated at his 33,000-square-foot Zorro Ranch in a tiny town outside Santa Fe. Mr. Lanier said the scientist identified herself as working at NASA, but he did not remember her name."
So he's going for the insanity plea then.

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
At one session at Harvard, Mr. Epstein criticized efforts to reduce starvation and provide health care to the poor because doing so increased the risk of overpopulation, said Mr. Pinker, who was there. Mr. Pinker said he had rebutted the argument, citing research showing that high rates of infant mortality simply caused people to have more children. Mr. Epstein seemed annoyed, and a Harvard colleague later told Mr. Pinker that he had been "voted off the island" and was no longer welcome at Mr. Epstein's gatherings.
I hate Pinker and Epstein but holy crap at Epstein.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

caseyfrank1 @caseyfrank1

Of note: In addition to wanting to charge Epstein only to be overruled and toe the company line, Asst. U.S. Attorney Marie Villafana sent the sheriff's office a letter ripping them for letting Epstein out on work release #perversionofjustice https://twitter.com/jkbjournalist/status/1159611785227509760 …
BREAKING: Lead U.S. prosecutor in '08 Jeffrey Epstein case — who sources say wanted to charge him — resigns https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233668342.html …

7:55 PM - Aug 8, 2019

Miami Herald: Lead U.S. prosecutor in '08 Epstein case — who sources say wanted to charge him — resigns

A. Marie Villafaña, the lead federal prosecutor who helped negotiate a controversial plea deal for accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, has submitted her resignation to the Justice Department, the Miami Herald has learned.
Her departure comes amid a federal probe into the role she and other federal prosecutors, including her former boss, Alexander Acosta, had in sidelining a 53-page indictment against the wealthy New York investor in favor of a state plea to minor prostitution charges in 2008. Epstein, 66, was accused of molesting dozens of underage girls, most of them 14 to 16 years old, at his Palm Beach mansion more than a decade ago. He is now facing federal sex trafficking charges involving minors brought against him last month by prosecutors in the Southern District of New York.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck. Hope he rots in hell, but also hope they weren't relying on his testimony.

Piece of shit was a fucking coward, no big surprise there.

ced

Oct 27, 2017
No one had to kill him, they just had to let him kill himself.

This is totally fucked up and they better serve some other indictments related to this case since it's dead now.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
There needs to be an investigation into his death. Hanging shouldn't have been possible

Plum

May 31, 2018
Was tending in our suicide thread too before the lock.

No it wasn't. There were 1 or 2 people posting that shit with the rest showing genuine suspicion towards the event. Lumping everyone who dares question this into the same boat as people who immediately go into Qanon 'the Clitnons!' bullshit is just ridiculous.

Oct 25, 2017

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Ah I thought the staff post was about the suicide.

Didnt know people seriously blamed Clinton in the thread lmao.

Sure. In a justice controlled by trump supporters if someone is to blame its Clinton.