• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
I get bitchslapped by a GDPR "You are in Europe - we can't talk to you!"-message. Any chance of a TL:DR on that link?
DOJ argued there was no grounds to invalidate Epstein's 2007 sweetheart deal even though a judge ruled prosecutors broke the law by giving it to him.
here's a different article: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article231916968.html
Immunity? But, that would imply he's tellin' on everybody though.
no, it's about his old non-prosecution agreement in Florida. SDNY says that deal isn't binding on their district.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DOJ ruled there was no grounds to invalidate Epstein's 2007 sweetheart deal even though a judge ruled prosecutors broke the law by giving it to him.
here's a different article: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article231916968.html

no, it's about his old non-prosecution agreement in Florida. SDNY says that deal isn't binding on their district.

So, I'm no lawyer, and I thankfully have never had to deal with legal issues such as these. Who is right, here? I would presume that such an agreement wouldn't make him immune from prosecution if new crimes were discovered. That seems to be the case, if reports are to be trusted.

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
So, I'm no lawyer, and I thankfully have never had to deal with legal issues such as these. Who is right, here? I would presume that such an agreement wouldn't make him immune from prosecution if new crimes were discovered. That seems to be the case, if reports are to be trusted.
Prosecutors broke the law not telling the victims about the deal, no question. It's the judge decision on if it gets tossed or come to agreement on what happens to make up for it.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That is really specific...

I mean to be fair -- it had to be extremely specific -- especially about the island. If it hadn't delineated each of the instances it did it would have looked extremely vague.

Now could Clinton be a scumbag? Too late. He defo is one.

But the specificity is precisely what's required. Let's see what happens with follow up questions and what other jet set rodeo clowns say.

Deathman

Oct 25, 2017
I 100% don't believe Clinton when he says ANYTHING regarding to sex.

Clinton was a pervert sure but I don't think the guy was a Pedophile, though should he turn out to be I'll happily eat my words. Epstein needs to fucking rot

I mean to be fair -- it had to be extremely specific -- especially about the island. If it hadn't delineated each of the instances it did it would have looked extremely vague.

But the specificity is precisely what's required. Let's see what happens with follow up questions and what other jet set rodeo clowns say.

Basically this ^

Katten

Oct 27, 2017

I think it is right on point. Right wing sites will now have to present proof that more than that actually happened to advance the story from here.

It is just so weird so see something written *that* much to the point in anything politically related these days, I guess.

Oct 25, 2017
That is really specific...

Why wouldn't it be specific? It is best to be fully transparent, and he has the receipts to back all of this up due to his constant Secret Service detail and general public life. He only really met Epstein after mingling with other New York socialites in the years after he moved to New York.

NOTE: The statement doesn't say four flights, it says four trips. Some of the trips, like the Africa one, were a whole bunch of flights.

Last edited:

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Where are pics of Trump? That egomaniac would have dozens of pictures.

Hierophant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
maybe bill clinton fucking sucks and is in the news for some reason 🤔🤔
I think the fact you have to make a statement about the known paedophile plane you repeatedly went on is pretty bad in itself lol,

It's not like he didn't know, every single one of the people who went on this plane knew, they're too rich and well connected not to.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
remember that rich guy saying "hey, it's hard for us rich people too"?

well its about to get a lot harder when a bunch of rich fucks get thrown behind bars

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry, there's a mega-ton of smoke surrounding Clinton's flights with Epstein. And given his history about lying regarding his sexual activities- he's currently lying.

Hierophant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney

Bill Clinton released a statement

In relation to this,

D-_WweTXkAUe3vH

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Bill Clinton released a statement

Julie Brown who works w/ the Miami Herald noted this morning on morning Joe that there were other ways to get to this island, other than on Epstein's private plane. And in fact, she said that he had been on the island; though its possible she was mistaken.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
I would not be surprised if Clinton is lying about sex. He fooled me once in the 90s so fuck him and his sleazy shit, but now I'm also reading that the plane pics came from Qanon and aren't even Epstein's plane?? Who the fuck knows anymore. Actual and reliable journalists seem to be the only thing left keeping things honest.

Oct 25, 2017
What is the "26 times" number from? It's certainly possible that he only flew 4 times in 2002-03, and they just didn't mention the 22 times from all other years. If the logs are all public, this won't be difficult to check.

Flights vs trips. Flying to one location and back would be one trip, two flights, and the Africa trip had a bunch of stops by my understanding. Also, getting to Hong Kong wouldn't be direct in a private jet (as far as I know) so it is multiple flights each way. 4 trips, with multiple stops in each, would end up being ~20 flights.

I'd generally steer clear from random Internet Detective GOTCHA! claims until they get carried by more reliable news sources. It is pretty easy to misunderstand or misrepresent something when you have an axe to grind or just want clicks.

Last edited:

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017

There's that but the SDNY is still not bound by what Florida signs up to. This is standard for every non-prosecution agreement. That's why the whole proverbial Sword of Damocles hangs over them. If one office isn't prosecuting, well, another office can bring everything down on you like a ton of bricks if you don't wise up. A lot of what is done with the DoJ is convention and norms. Like deferring to states most of the time (*cough*Boston Bomers*cough*) to prosecute criminals despite the fact that the Feds can take their own shot at it and pile on the sentence.

There's also the issue of double jeopardy. Except there is none. Unless SCOTUS wants to completely redefine it, the DoJ's sweetheart deal basically is coming back to bite Epstein in the ass. He plead guilty to a single state charge of soliciting prostitution from a minor in Florida. The feds get their turn, also, there's a billion other crimes, with new facts, that he's actually open to. Also, because he copped a sweetheart deal a jury was never sworn in. He was never in federal jeopardy on that 53 page list of indictments thanks to this plea deal.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Those tweets have become unavailable.

Also, here's me hoping that the degenerate does not make bail. Let this fucker turn into a blackhole and get as many other degenerates with him as possible.