• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
As said in the other thread... the Q anon crowd, despite this being this easiest layup ever, has decided that it's too easy, and thus the real conspiracy is that Epstein is alive and well in a secret compound and a body double was killed, because otherwise that would mean that the Clinton Deep State hitmen managed to undermine Trump* by eliminating a witness, which is impossible in Q dogma where Trump and the patriot plan are literally invincible and in total control.

*if you're going to ask "wait but isn't Trump also-" then their explanation is that Trump was just keeping an eye on Epstein and making creepy approving comments about him liking women "on the younger side" was just a way to warn people, and it simply took 20 years for him to do anything about it

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Shimon Prokupecz @ShimonPro

Here's the details on Epstein's suicide watch:

He was placed on suicide watch when he was found with marks on his neck on July 23, daily psychological assessments were conducted on him.
End of July psychologists with the Bureau of Prisons took him off suicide watch. @evanperez

2:42 PM - Aug 10, 2019

Shimon Prokupecz @ShimonPro

More: the prison cleared Epstein to return to his cell in the Special Housing Unit. https://twitter.com/shimonpro/status/1160260175409758208 …

2:47 PM - Aug 10, 2019

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
He's literally the reason Epstein is how he got to be who he is. Wexner was his first client and he built his fortune investing his money.

Really? I had no idea. Thanks for the info. Crazy how much I've read about Epstein and this is the first I'm seeing of Wexner's involvement.

mindatlarge

Oct 27, 2017
PA, USA
This. If he hung himself with bedsheets or some shit it would take for fucking ever to set up too. Fuck.
You might find the official NY State Corrections directive for inmates on suicide watch an interesting read. Even the footwear they give the imates on suicide watch are given paper slippers. Affter reading the document in full, it is mind boggling how this was allowed to take place.

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
As said in the other thread... the Q anon crowd, despite this being this easiest layup ever, has decided that it's too easy, and thus the real conspiracy is that Epstein is alive and well in a secret compound and a body double was killed, because otherwise that would mean that the Clinton Deep State hitmen managed to undermine Trump* by eliminating a witness, which is impossible in Q dogma where Trump and the patriot plan are literally invincible and in total control.

*if you're going to ask "wait but isn't Trump also-" then their explanation is that Trump was just keeping an eye on Epstein and making creepy approving comments about him liking women "on the younger side" was just a way to warn people, and it simply took 20 years for him to do anything about it
Thanks for the update on these total morons! Really insightful and worthy of drawing attention to!

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the update on these total morons! Really insightful and worthy of drawing attention to!
Jeez, sorry. Given that 90% of these two threads are about whether it's valid or "conspiratorial" to question these events, bringing up a point of comparison of actual conspiracy theorists in a single post seemed like something mildly interesting.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017

dat boi

Oct 28, 2017
At least they still have the evidence from Epstein's Mansion right? Considering he taped everything for blackmail purposes that's at least something to indict some people with.

Jordan117

Oct 27, 2017
Alabammy
At least they still have the evidence from Epstein's Mansion right? Considering he taped everything for blackmail purposes that's at least something to indict some people with.
The highest-profile prisoner on Earth with knowledge of the sex crimes of scores of powerful politicians and billionaires just suicided in government custody days after already attempting, but yeah, I'm sure his blackmail documents are perfectly safe.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The highest-profile prisoner on Earth with knowledge of the sex crimes of scores of powerful politicians and billionaires just suicided in government custody days after already attempting, but yeah, I'm sure his blackmail documents are perfectly safe.
don't worry, I hear Barr is irate and really wants to get to the bottom of this

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Public's best bet is that something like tapes leak (if they exist), otherwise shit's done.

Oct 27, 2017
This is the easiest conspiracy theory to support. Raw "negligence" and inertia of solitary confinement is all it took for the rich and powerful to gain plausible deniability.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I hope the media instead of just focusing on how this was allowed to happen with Epstein report on how this happens all the time with people killing themselves in prison. I think the natural reaction might be "but he was a VIP and important", but then you're talking about a rich, white, connected dude getting special treatment. All prisoners should not be able to hurt themselves or others while serving their sentence.

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
Jeez, sorry. Given that 90% of these two threads are about whether it's valid or "conspiratorial" to question these events, bringing up a point of comparison of actual conspiracy theorists in a single post seemed like something mildly interesting.
Well, there's absolutely nothing of value to be found in anything Q Anon does or says. They're a terrible influence. Drawing attention to them (even if it's to mock), especially on Twitter, is the last thing anyone should be doing as it can only encourage them. I wish those people you posted tweets from would understand that.

BADMAN

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope the media instead of just focusing on how this was allowed to happen with Epstein report on how this happens all the time with people killing themselves in prison. I think the natural reaction might be "but he was a VIP and important", but then you're talking about a rich, white, connected dude getting special treatment. All prisoners should not be able to hurt themselves or others while serving their sentence.
The focus should be on how he was murdered.

I get where you're coming from though. I too wish the media would focus on the enormous, numerous flaws in how we treat prisoners. But implying this was a suicide covers up the real story.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
The focus should be on how he was murdered.

I get where you're coming from though. I too wish the media would focus on the enormous, numerous flaws in how we treat prisoners. But implying this was a suicide covers up the real story.
But you also can't ignore that this could have been a legit suicide. Suicide attempts happen in the US prison system all the time. The only reason we're hearing about this one is because it involves a high profile inmate.

The important question is how it happened for the purposes of prevention.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
He had names and information that could have put scum just like him away and he left his earth protecting them all. That's a real damn tragedy.
In any event, don't have tears to shed for him. Don't rest.

Luminish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denver
Everyone knows there has to be more oligarchs than just Epstein involved in his trafficking ring, and everyone knows Epstein will be the only oligarch to take the fall.

Doesn't matter if his suicide was individual oligarchs trying to protect themselves in a direct coverup, or result of Epstein losing his oligarch status and going through the poor people's justice system where suicide is a rampant problem. The outcome will always be the same until the oligarchs lose their power.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
I'm not someone usually listening to conspiracy theories but damn with the scope of the info and names he could have spitt out and the recent suicide attempt, this reeks very much of outside influence instead of a real suicide. Some poor soul is going to be the fall guy (some guard who "slept" or something like that).

Oct 27, 2017
This is the easiest cover-up ever. He could have been evaluated, given direction by the rich and powerful likely to be implicated to overlook the fact he was clearly still suicidal (I.e., look the other way), and just let things take its course from there. Easiest case of plausible deniability via faked negligence I've ever seen.

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
"Suicide." Well there goes justice for the victims and all the monsters and complicit actors in this horror show. Not surprised at all this happened, guy had tons of dirt on the most powerful people in the world, no way he was ever going to sing or make it far enough to be put on trial.

demondance

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah, the contrast is telling. One is looking at available facts and raising an eyebrow given the stakes. The other is... Whatever those boomer MAGA types are doing.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
at the gym i kept seeing his face on the tv screen every time i looked up, was too far away to read the chryons. by the third or fourth time i already knew, fucker managed to off himself.

a lot easier in prison than you'd believe. see: Aaron Hernandez. ridiculous it isn't more foolproof by now especially with such a high profile prisoner but it happens

Last edited:

demondance

Oct 27, 2017
This is the easiest conspiracy theory to support. Raw "negligence" and inertia of solitary confinement is all it took for the rich and powerful to gain plausible deniability.
We see even like... Upper middle class type rich get kid gloves in our justice system and we're really going to pretend what happened here has any resemblance to the average prison negligence?

Can't believe that take has any traction.