• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Coming from The Guardian. That was fast....

Jeffrey Epstein, the financier facing charges of sex trafficking involving dozens of underage girls, was found unconscious in a Manhattan jail cell with injuries to his neck, US media reported late on Wednesday, citing unidentified sources.
Epstein was found by guards sprawled on the floor of cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center on Wednesday, media reported.

The billionaire financier was taken to hospital, the New York Post reported, but it was unclear where he was taken or what his condition was. It was not clear how he suffered his injuries.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
800px-Straitjacket-rear.jpg

It's time.

Bitch Pudding

Oct 25, 2017
So, either his new buddies aren't too fond of rapists or someone wants to make sure he keeps his fucking mouth shut.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
yeah theres no way he's getting touched without someone knowing about it, with all the gum stuck to the bottom of *his* sneakers.

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
This is exceptionally likely either self harm or someone trying to convince him to not spill on everyone else.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
If it's neck I'm assuming attempted suicide. Most prison violence is usually based around beatings, if it's just neck injuries then I'm personally doubtful he's been attacked.

Sheev

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't tend to like getting into conspiracy territory, but I wouldn't be surprised if somebody had attacked and threatened him in order to keep him quiet.

There are a lot of powerful people he could expose.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
If the powerful were so worried about Epstein spilling the beans couldn't they just pull some strings to have him not arrested in the first place? Not like some foreign force captured him.

BADMAN

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually more worried about a hit happening in a hospital based on all of the great hospital hit scenes in tv and movies.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Get him in restraints and keep him well so he can bring others down with him. They should be doing all they can to keep this man safe until they get all the info they can.

From there I don't give a damn what happens to him.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Make him roll on the rest of the scum. He's no good if he's not kept behind bars and feeding information. After all of the beans are spilled, I would be lying if I said that I have any concern for where he goes afterwards.

ChrisP8Three

Oct 26, 2017
Leeds
Thats not good, either because he's trying to take the easy way out and not face his punishment or (given the era we seem to be in) 'Someone' doesn't want him talking and coming back into the news cycle

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
I dearly hope that not a single hair on this shitbird's head is harmed until he spills the beans.

Then whatever happens to pedophiles, happens to pedophiles.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I hope he recovers, because he needs to rat out every last piece of shit in this network, and live to see his sentence carried out.

OP
OP
GoldenEye 007

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Looks like he needs to be put under surveillance 24/7. That'd help prevent further self-harm, and stave off conspiracy theories of third parties trying to silence him.
I really don't know how he wasn't put under watch from the start. I mean, he's a prime candidate for someone coming after him or him shutting himself up.

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Can we get some surveillance on this guy. I don't want him to get whacked/suicide before he's tried for his crimes and before he names names.

Oct 25, 2017
China
If what is being reported is true, suicidal prisoners are placed in solitary.

But there's a past history of rich people going to a country club prison and acting up as a defence that prison is taking a huge toll on thier health.

I'm split on this and I'll wait to see how the story plays out.