• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
To be clear: I'm not saying it is 100% happening this week. Just background rumblings I have heard. Could end up being nothing.

BitsandBytes

Dec 16, 2017
There has been talk of a potential tease type announcement coming this week.

tenor.gif

To be clear: I'm not saying it is 100% happening this week. Just background rumblings I have heard. Could end up being nothing.

I'll take it at this point.

Phantom_Snake

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
Montana
Chances of Kojima showing up with a teaser for his next game?
He wont be showing up since it's going to be a digital event probably similar to State of Play. But he could have a trailer ready. Death Stranding was revealed 6-7 months after he joined partnered with Sony. He also teased on twitter back in December that he was working on something horror related.

Oct 25, 2017

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Uh... what? Is that why right out of the gate Cerny and Sony included Bluepoint in their Wired PS5 reveal interview?

Blue Point will absolutely be there. Shadow of the Colossus remake is one of the most technically impressive, gorgeous games of this generation. I'm incredibly certain that BluePoint will be at the forefront of this event.
Totally agree.
SOTC was stunning and they're even the first dev they've name dropped so far and Bluepoint has also commented on how they're aiming to set the next visual benchmark with this title.

Feb 15, 2019
Yeah I don't like the word soon in this context here either. Like June 4th is pretty much 2 weeks and some change from now. That's already what I'd consider soon lol. Obviously the announcement of that event would have to happen soon then.

I'm just hoping for a new Ratchet and Clank or the Silent Hill thing to be real or the Demon Souls Remake. That's all I really want. Not all of them, just one of them. Please don't disappoint those rather low expectations Sony :(

Oct 25, 2017

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
There has been talk of a potential tease type announcement coming this week.
Not that Sony is going to follow the same formula or anything but when was the 2013 Playstation Meeting announced? I remember the show was on the 20th of February or somewhere around there but not sure on announcement

Oct 25, 2017
Not that Sony is going to follow the same formula or anything but when was the 2013 Playstation Meeting announced? I remember the show was on the 20th of February or somewhere around there but not sure on announcement
Jan 31st.

IIRC Jeff did say once they show GoT all bets are off about PS5 info between now and June 4th. I assume that means the floodgates are about to open.
I would think so too. We already saw that starting last week.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
I hope nothing leaks about the event save for the date. I enjoy the speculation but don't want the surprise ruined.

Thinking of going blackout until the actual event. I like my surprises.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
that Jeff guy replied to a tweet that they're going to tease the PS5 event tomorrow,

never mind I guess he's going to write something about it

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
lol let's hope the stuff shifting around isn't Sony's event being delayed. I have a feeling that's exactly it though. Xbox doesn't go until July so no real rush for Playstation...and with COVID, delays are quite possible.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
This poped up in my recommend feed. Lets see if they have something similar for PS5.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wait a sec, PS5 reveal event is confirmed for June 4th? O: I had no idea. How did I miss that announcement?

Pat002

Banned
Dec 4, 2019
He liked this

twitter.com

Mitch on Twitter

“@JeffGrubb I found a picture of a room with everyone in it who will be surprised when you tell us tomorrow that the June 4th event has been pushed back”

I just can't anymore, just show the thing already