• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lube Man

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 18, 2021
So EGS exclusive on PC, and maybe consoles getting future/simultaneous release?

Surprised no one has bought Remedy yet.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
tenor.gif

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I thought they would have been working on this already. If they haven't even started yet, I can't see it releasing until like 4-5 years from now.

TheKid

Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area
Is Alan wake available in it's entirety? I want to play it again but I can't remember if a portion of it got delisted due to the music. Can't wait for the sequel

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to hold such a grudge if this doesn't manifest as something real in the near future, lol

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
They've said that they have "two games in the same universe" in development. Could one of them be an Alan Wake 2 (with an AW1 remaster included?), and the second one be Control 2?

Oct 27, 2017
For the record, in their last financial report, Remedy said they are working on 2 games with Epic Games, one being AAA and one being smaller.

The AAA one, which would be Alan Wake 2, will enter production in spring 2021 and the smaller game has already entered production last year.

Around 100 people are working on those projects.

Babu93

Feb 9, 2021
Trying not to get my hopes up, but I've had a sneaky suspicion this was the case. They've also talked about a "smaller" project, which I suspect is an Alan Wake remaster, bringing it to all platforms ahead of the sequel.

FantaSoda

Oct 28, 2017
I want them to combine the universes to the point that Control 3 has a reversible cover that reveals that it is also Alan Wake 3

Oct 25, 2017
Trying not to get my hopes up, but I've had a sneaky suspicion this was the case. They've also talked about a "smaller" project, which I suspect is an Alan Wake remaster, bringing it to all platforms ahead of the sequel.
I would love that! Alan Wake 1 with ray-traced lighting would be incredible. Make sure they redo the lipsync too.