• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

xGrizzly

Dec 3, 2017
Atlanta
All this is going to be is:

- Games running in higher resolution, a few higher res assets but not many.
- Functioning save/character import between games.
- Controller support on PC.
- A few bugs and issues ironed out like the ME2 loading screens taking too long.
- Probably a few new bugs introduced.
- All DLC included.
Might as well mod the trilogy then.

JeffGubb

Giant Bomb
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Can you clarify something? There are people in the r/masseffect mentioning you said in a podcast earlier this year (around EA Play I think) that this remaster has been in development since 2017. Is that so or they are just mistaken?

I don't remember saying this. Maybe I did. But I'm not recalling that particular piece of information at the moment.

Hero_Select

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't remember saying this. Maybe I did. But I'm not recalling that particular piece of information at the moment.
I think we're all secretly hoping the remaster has at least some gameplay/UI changes when it comes to ME1. I'm fully expecting just a Res bump + 60fps.

Do you happen to know if there's any hints of the multiplayer being included or excluded from it? I really hope it makes it in, I've spent hundreds of hours across multiple platforms on it.

Regardless, thank you for popping in. I'm looking forward to the Remaster whatever form it arrives in.

Ivory Samoan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
Well...what about Shepard?
maxresdefault.jpg
This hits me right in the feels.

Also, if this doesn't include ME3MP I'll be quite sad tbh.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Pack will be;
- Mass Effect 1, 2, 3 as is with no gameplay tweaks or improvements
- Higher resolution on consoles (no native 4K on any system)
- Higher framerate on consoles (sub 60)
- No texture or asset improvements
- Old bugs
- New bugs
- No multiplayer
- Full price