• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
That goldblum guy had some martial Arts training. See how he got the distance right for the rib kick at the end.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Yo dat stance switch, day spin kick, even that first kick had proper technique to it....dude watches UFC for sure.

VUI8C2S.gif

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Watching a "tough guy" that doesn't know how to fight get his ribs kicked in by a skinny "wimpy looking" dude that does know how to fight gives me life.

I was laughing the whole time. Goldblum lookalike knows what he's doing.

I trained in Taekwondo for about 5 years, and knew immediately skinny dude knew what he was doing....just didn't expect him to pull out the spin kick.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Landing with your foot is not a good idea, though he is wearing shoes so it may mitigate it some. You want to hit with your shin.
You're probably right, I don't have much knowledge on fighting. Just seems like with a fleshy object like the abdomen, you wouldn't need to worry as much about breaking bones in your feet on striking right on bone.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Jeff Goldblum as a Mortal Kombat DLC please.

His fatality could be that he touches your face, and you think it's so weird, you just fall over.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
The original tweeter says that shirtless dude had a busted nose and ribs and goldblum guy had his arm broken by the 2x4 exchange.

Also said the shirtless guy is a rapey racist. As if you couldn't tell by his everything.
Yeah although the first exchange went well for UnJeff, the second looked rough when he took the hit straight to the arm.

Just goes to show, fights are dangerous (but sometimes necessary with someone like this).

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Yo dat stance switch, day spin kick, even that first kick had proper technique to it....dude watches UFC for sure.

VUI8C2S.gif
Nah he had training. In something. Not kickboxing by the looks of it. He kicks with his feet and has a weird stance. Maybe karate or taekwando. A kickboxer would kick with his shin.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
dude, the pause before destroying this mans life, and changing up targets to the side.

Hes a gentleman.

Rehynn

Banned
Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, sorry, can't really cheer for kicking somebody with their back to you trying to get out of a fight. Progressive spaces continue to let me down with their acceptance of violence when it's directed at people they dislike.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, sorry, can't really cheer for kicking somebody with their back to you trying to get out of a fight. Progressive spaces continue to let me down with their acceptance of violence when it's directed at people they dislike.

Dont be racist and start fights, you won't get your ass beaten. You don't decide when its over after you started.

This isn't some sanctioned White Supremacy Cup fight.

You also don't then get a Stick to continue fighting after you've had your ass beaten.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Bro... that mutha fucking kick to the ribs should've been the end of it... fuck that looked painful. It's kinda weak to comeback with a 2x4 after getting bodied like that.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC

Yeah guys, leave the racist, sexist guy alone. He should be allowed to sling slurs at people people of color and assault/harass women.

Also, if they start a fight when you tell them to quit....they still shouldn't receive repercussions. Think about the horrible persons feelings and well being.

/s

I don't care if he started it, there was no reason to kick him from behind.

There's no reason to be a racist/sexist piece of trash. Should have gave him a good kick to the head after he bent over from the rib shot.

🤷‍♂️

I have no sympathy for these people anymore. Racism and sexism needs to exit stage left.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, sorry, can't really cheer for kicking somebody with their back to you trying to get out of a fight. Progressive spaces continue to let me down with the acceptance of violence when it's directed at people they dislike.
He could / should have stopped there, i agree. But if someone really is aggressive enough to start a fight and throws punches, you're allowed to hurt him a bit. He could have hurt him much worse.

Last edited:

bananab

Oct 27, 2017
Gave me flashbacks to being in 5th grade and picking a fight with a kid that was always talking about his karate classes. Slapped the holy shit out of me and my ears rang the rest of the day, ha.

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
Bald dude came back with a 2 by 4 and broke other guys arm. Miss me with this bullshit.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
In terms of excessiveness I can understand feeling that he didn't need to break his ribs from behind. But on the other hand, fights can go any which way, and I feel like shirtless guy got his own back anyway if he really broke the guy's arm with a 2x4.

Which kinda just makes me reverse back to UnJeff.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i love the episode of "hot ones" where he takes like a small nibble on his vegan wings and just talks about his wife's balenciaga sneakers.