• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
giphy.gif

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why the person stopped recording Round 2, but our martial arts king showed his skill again by stripping his opponent of his weapon with relative ease

And properly blocked the strike to his head when he was briefly down. So shirtless is internationally humiliated, and on camera committing escalating degrees of assault. Whew.

Jeff GoldBoom stays winning.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
That hollow chest thump sound on that kick, is going to sit with me awhile.

That JeffG starts to kick, stops, evaluates the proper distance to get MAXIMUM REACH, lines it up, and Checkmate.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Good fighting stance.
Great footwork.
That spinning kick.
Is about to kick, but quickly realizes spacing isn't optimal, so backs up a bit and dishes out kick straight to the guy.
Slips but quickly recovers while mastefully covering his critical spot from massive damage.
Trades jacket for weapon impeccably.

Man, this is Tokido fighting against a random Wifi warrior lol.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Bro stance switched like he was in Tekken, I would've quit right there.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
The original tweeter says that shirtless dude had a busted nose and ribs and goldblum guy had his arm broken by the 2x4 exchange.

Also said the shirtless guy is a rapey racist. As if you couldn't tell by his everything.

QuinchoOsito

Oct 10, 2018
lmfao I was listening to Le Freak by Chic when I saw this and he hit that spinning kick on beat. Impeccable form

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
This alternate angle has better sound quality (skip to :28 seconds)

bald dude's Duke Nukem 3D-style grunt after the rib kick had me dying

also "No hold on nothin' bitch" lmfaooooo

Ada

Nov 28, 2017

This one had me in tears. 2nd part. He actually had broken ribs too.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
JG didn't change his mind on the broad kick. He came in wrong on the first attempt, spaced it out, and caught his target at optimal range. That's the street fight version of that scene in Pulp Fiction when Butch selects his weapon before going down to see Zed.