• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Listen, when the man you are about to fight adjusts his glasses first, you are in trouble.

twitter.com

Leo Senpai 🔪 on Twitter

“Yoooo my neighbors just fought 😂😂😂 https://t.co/fGGg55UWG9”

And, before anyone gets too concerned about shirtless guy:

twitter.com

Leo Senpai 🔪 on Twitter

“Yes the guy who was shirtless deserved it. He started it. Before this he was yelling at glasses guy calling him every racial slur too, shirtless man threw the first swing as well. And literally anytime I’ve ever talked to him he always says disgusting things towards women.”

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
AHEQJEP.png

vcFBT90.png

DAT REACH

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lolll as soon as the dude does a spin kick you can tell the shirtless guy is thinking "FUCK."

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
I saw this last night and laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. The "OH FUCK" from the onlooker when the first wheel kick connects; the glasses guy's initial hesitance to attack his reeling opponent before changing his mind and breaking his ribs; the "WOO! WOO!" near the end

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If your instinct is to hold your hands above your head, you shouldn't be fighting.

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All I want to do is repost all the hilarious shit people are coming up with in the replies lmao

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Even without the skill gap, glasses just has the reach. Shirtless never stood a chance.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why the person stopped recording Round 2, but our martial arts king showed his skill again by stripping his opponent of his weapon with relative ease

OP
OP
Cat Party

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
I like how shirtless guy tried to call a time out, and glasses guy said "Hmmm.....nope"

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
that car ended up fucking with shirtless guy, it kept him up so jeff fraudblum felt it as ok to KO him with that kick

Knowing SG was an asshole, hopefully he thinks twice now after getting his ass kicked for a worldwide audience to see.