• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not entirely sure him being immortalised by a failed launch would be particularly great tbh.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory Point of Comparison
Didn't know Era had this many psychopaths as members.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Who's next in line in leadership? Cause that's some cyberpunk plot line to become CEO if something goes wrong for Bezos

Andy Jassy takes over as CEO next month. Jassy is a near ground-floor Amazon employee who ran the Amazon Web Services division, and when Bezos announced a year or two ago that he was stepping down as CEO Jassy seemed like the obvious successor. He doesn't have much of a public persona but he's generally liked among tech reporters, or well, he's thought of as competent and effective.

May 19, 2020
elysium was kind of a dopey movie but the part about space and space-associated tech being reserved for the ultra-wealthy while the rest of us choke and die on earth, that part was spot on.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully his billions go to actual good causes should he end up not coming back.

Gashprex

Oct 25, 2017
Its a pretty safe flight - 15 consecutive successful flights and the capsule does not reach orbit (but goes above the Karmen line) or orbital velocities. So long as the parachutes open, everybody will be fine.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How about we start with not wishing him to die?

Do you think Jeff Bezos cared about the damage he caused when he didn't pay his taxes and kept hoarding his decadent, ill gotten wealth for himself? Do you think that Jeff Bezos cares that he could solve as many of the world's ills as he wanted and still live in luxury for the rest of his life? Do you know how much money you could take from him and he'd still be richer than entire continents of people?

Why we gotta make nice with the sleeping dragon atop of a mountain of gold?

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
Do you think Jeff Bezos cared about the damage he caused when he didn't pay his taxes and kept hoarding his decadent, ill gotten wealth for himself?

Why we gotta make nice with the sleeping dragon atop of a mountain of gold?

I figured you'd dodge the question. Should we just give you a gun and skip the discussion?

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This has got some real "Jurassic World CEO wants to fly a helicopter" vibes

1_0.jpg

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I figured you'd dodge the question. Should we just give you a gun and skip the discussion?

It's okay to want billionaire parasites excised from our society.

If it makes you feel better I'm pretty sure nobody is going to do him on their own but, you know, it'd be pretty funny if he died in a tomb paid for by his obscene wealth.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
I know this shit is complicated and launching anything on a rocket even without a manned capsule is a colossal undertaking that I can barely begin to comprehend, but I can't really get excited for suborbital shit anymore. Mid 90s era Discovery channel promised me moon bases and manned Mars expeditions by now.

As for the Bezos minute of hate, I'm not going to actively wish death on him but I won't begrudge anyone their animosity towards a billionaire who added tens of billions to their net worth during a global pandemic that killed over half a million Americans and over 3 million word wide.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Nobody is reading the OP and thinking that if he is gone amazon would change

Amazon is likely gonna be the same and the flight takes place AFTER he resigns as CEO

Anyways I would never do a flight like that - I'd rather wait than be the first person to take a trip like this....

Edit: oh it's not their first flight

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
Millionaires doing test runs for when they inevitably leave this planet for good.

The planet that is almost unlivable due to said millionaire's shenanigans.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Space has been corrupted by capitalism.

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
Best of luck to the crew and hope it's there's a safe return.

Sucks that they have to bring that goober along.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
LMFAO did you think this was a "gotcha" moment or some shit?

JFC. This fucking site. Can't even laugh about launching Bezos into the sun.

You totally can, but you'll have folks who agree and/or worship him come out of the woodwork then disappear again. Which is strange, as Bezos is one of the worst human beings alive today. I can't imagine having a positive thought towards him.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Jeff Bezos identifies aliens only for them to be killed off because he overworked them to death.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No matter what you think of someone, that really isn't called for. Some of the replies here are horrible.
I always find it kinda fascinating tbh. But Just gotta assume the ppl who come to discuss someone like Bezos or any other super rich person hates them. Hoping he dies or something is kinda crazy though.

We gotta think nice thoughts about the parasites of our planet. Expressing discontent for the people who will destroy our lives without a second thought is actually the real evil.

Jeff B-bezos, pweases stop abwusing yo wowkews enen pay-y yo taxes uwu