• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Imagine kissing this much ass and still not being #1 in any way for it

Ain't even the stupidest rich egotistical asshole in the friendship (Ye),
Ain't even the most talented one in the marriage (Beyonce),
And has a music streaming service that's 3rd place at best (Spotify, Apple Music. If we counting Pandora and Bandcamp, Tidal's better than Pandora but worse than Bandcamp)

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania

im sure they aren't that bad...

wait...

SardonicRedEchidna-size_restricted.gif

Maybe Jay Z should get help from Crushers Club too so they can reprogram him to join civilized white society.

What the FUCK, that is some Get Out type shit.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
You know am right tho
You don't think the discrepancy between the thread title and the actual news article title is a little weird? Or how there is no actual news article in the OP at all and instead a Twitter post with screenshots was there in it's place? Or how people started replying immediately like they already knew what they were going to say, like they already had an opinion they needed to be validated? It's, quite literally, the same clickbait shit that people post on Facebook to spread misinformation.

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You don't think the discrepancy between the thread title and the actual news article title is a little weird? Or how there is no actual news article in the OP at all and instead a Twitter post with screenshots was there in it's place? Or how people started replying immediately like they already knew what they were going to say, like they already had an opinion they needed to be validated? It's, quite literally, the same clickbait shit that people post on Facebook to spread misinformation.
April doesn't lie and helps loads of black people. I have been following her for years and she is beyond dope.

Jay either knew it was going to these wastes or didn't give a shit to check. He has ripped into single moms and sucked up to NFL by chatting stereotypical shit, just so he can get a piece of the green.

Sticking up for Jay with how he has been lately aint worth it.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I mean look at what Crushers Club is, it's way worse than just an All Lives Matter org. They are trying to reprogram black people to fit what they view as civilized. So what if it was a little click baity. It's bringing attention to something that's pretty disturbing.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
"Chess not checkers" tho...

Y'all sure he ain't playing Uno? Like, ratchet uno where none of the rules make sense?

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
JFC I'm glad Kenny "that motherfucker" Stills called Jay's ass out

They think you are too stupid to notice

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Damn I am scrolling through their media.....how are they in the middle of chicago doing neo colonizing?

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Jay-Z funding the erasure of Black culture?

I'm not surprised for some reason.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
And the really fucked up part is if he ever becomes an owner it will be for 5-10% of a team or some dumb shit. Basically selling his soul to be a frontman.
5-10%? He would have to sell him and Beyonce's soul for that. 1 to 4% at most, and that is stretching it

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
The fuck is this horseshit?
There are All Lives Matter organizations?

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
The NFL regularly gives money to Van Jones, that should tell you something

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
I like Jay and figured he'd counter Ye's dumbass due to Yonce, but he's bugging and doing stupid ass shit with this NFL Partnership. He's 100/100 with the fuckery rn.

Oct 25, 2017

The point is that while they donated money to help, the organization happens to be an all lives matter one.

I believe April is the one who loved star the BLM movement so this probably hits close to home.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
5-10%? He would have to sell him and Beyonce's soul for that. 1 to 4% at most, and that is stretching it
I keep forgetting that with Jay being Jay a random expansion team isn't going to be enough, he probably wants to buy into the Giants or something and he'd be lucky to get 1% out of the Maras and Tisch. For his sake I hope he got a deal already signed under a table for this buffoonery.

It's a shame too because by all accounts he and Beyoncé were doing a lot of great work behind the scenes supporting civil rights causes.