• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
It was a little too much information lol not surprised he removed it

demu

AVALANCHE
Oct 26, 2017
Germany
As someone who only played the 2016 Ratchet & Clank game, it always confuses me how many people shit on it. It was extremely enjoyable for me.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
k0jPoN6.gif
I don't care.

It's been a long dream of mine.

Saiyaman

Dec 19, 2017
Give me a new Ratchet & Clank, preferably one continuing after Into the Nexus, or the start of a new saga... I wouldn't say no to a Going Commando remake as well.

Top 5 franchise of all time and new Ratchet means I know what my first PS5 platinum will be.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Sunset Overdrive 2 would be amazing. A new IP would be amazing.

I'd be dissapointed if it was another Ratchet, I used to love those games but that formula is ancient now and Im totally over the series.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Tweet deleted lol

Feel bad for the devs, maybe they were hoping for this to be more of a surprise.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of these guys whose job it is to spoil everything under the veil of "news." Let people be surprised, the event's in a couple of hours for fuck's sake.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
As expected. I really enjoyed playing the Ratchet and Clank Remake, so I'm excited to see it. And I would be super pleased if Spider-Man 2 came as early as Fall 2021

dralla

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't Insomniac have two teams? So they're most likely working on both simultaneously. Ratchet PS4, while good, felt too safe and predictable. If they're making a new Ratchet I'd like to see them mix things up. The optional planetoids in ACIT were cool, I'd like to see more new ideas like that.

But I'd love to see a new IP or sequel to Sunset Overdrive

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
On another note though, we're not even 6 hours away.

Can guys like Zhuge just not say anything at all? We don't need any more hints, would rather the rawest of surprises.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
thats disappointing i hope it isn't another of those boring Ratchet and clank games

5df0b4d4604963600f453703396c2d2c.png

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think it's fair to assume that Insomniac got bigger after Spider-Man and they have two teams (or three, counting the VR one) working in parallel.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
As someone who only played the 2016 Ratchet & Clank game, it always confuses me how many people shit on it. It was extremely enjoyable for me.

The majority of people really loved it

The game has a 85 MC and it was their best selling game ever before Spiderman

It was my first one as well and it was fun as hell. Gameplay is so tight and visuals are ridiculously good!

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Gimme Sunset Overdrive 2. Either that or Ratchet & Clank & Jak & Daxter.

But yeah, it's probably Ratchet and Clank. Hopefully a less "neutered" one than the remake, which had to tie-in to a film.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
About damn time Fuse gets the sequel it's always deserved.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
I would think people would rather have a new Spiderman game when they have got a bit more used to developing on the console, Ratchet seems a bit more forgiving as a first new gen title.

Thatguy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle WA
Its the 1 R&C game we'll get this decade. Hopefully it's a huge advancement for the franchise with some open world or open air aspects. But a traditional R&C game with linear levels is OK.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
I guess insomniac have two franchises that can easily plug launch gaps. I doubt GG is making killzone, so resistance would be a good FPS to launch with and R&C would fill the family game side of things.