• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
There's another rumour of June 4 which lines up with that.

I don't think there'll be a singular 'reveal' though. I think the implication is there will be 'something' related to PS5, be it a games showcase, or a hardware showcase, or OS/UI showcase or whatever. I'm not sure it's been indicated yet by anyone what we'll actually get.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
cover5.jpg

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
Yep lots of rumors saying May and with MS setting up a next gen showcase for May 7th i'd expect it sooner than later.

Derktron

Banned
Jun 6, 2019
I'm sure after Xbox does their's, Playstation will follow next and BOOM next generation has arrived!

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they do a nice dive. I want to see the box. I want to see the software UI. I want to see the box covers. I want to see the gamessss

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
What are the chances we get an inFAMOUS tease? It's my favorite Sony exclusive, and while SS was okay, I'd just like to get back in.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
What are the chances we get an inFAMOUS tease? It's my favorite Sony exclusive, and while SS was okay, I'd just like to get back in.
It's dead Jim. Sucker Punch is doing Ghost of Tsushima and now that Sony has Spider-Man they really don't need another open world superhero game. And if Ghost of Tsushima is even remotely a success they'll no doubt work on a sequel.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
June is a whole month away. 😋
When I think of coming weeks my mind jumps to 14-21 days at most. We'll see.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It's dead Jim. Sucker Punch is doing Ghost of Tsushima and now that Sony has Spider-Man they really don't need another open world superhero game. And if Ghost of Tsushima is even remotely a success they'll no doubt work on a sequel.

What a loss. While I like Spidey, I miss playing a superhero game with actual superpowers. Sucker Punch completely pivoting into "realism" is so disappointing to me, personally.

Hopefully we get something exciting for the next-gen reveal, but given how Sony's been lately my expectations are near 0.

fadeawayjae

May 31, 2019
Hype, why is everyone concerned PlayStation hasn't showed the PS5 yet. Remember they didn't show the PS4 console til June. And look how that turned out they dominated the whole Gen.