• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 76797

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
giphy.gif

you would've said the same thing about HZD 2 years ago, just sayin

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
I would assume CDPR given there's still so much more we don't know about the game's troubled development and they're holding it for European audience.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's either Cyberpubk or Halo. Normally I'd lean towards Cyberpunk, but we already know about some things that went wrong. I don't think we've been given any specifics on Halo yet.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Meh, cdpr would be kind of boring. We kind of know what happened there already. Id like to know bout the whole halo infinite situation in the summer.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
As unbelievably thirsty as I am for Halo news, why on Earth would he be delivering Halo news before 343 does?

It's gotta be Cyberpunk / CDPR.

Edit: Oh, as in 'what's been going wrong with Infinite's development'. I could maybe see that.

Plum

May 31, 2018
I asked this before but why are so many people clamouring for Halo information and not Metroid Prime 4/Retro info?

In terms of "games that aren't out yet that have clearly gone through development hell," stories I'd personally find the complete game reboot and developer change more interesting than the simple delay due to quality concerns. Is it because we've seen Halo: Infinite, or that it's more recent or something?

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
I asked this before but why are so many people clamouring for Halo information and not Metroid Prime 4/Retro info?

In terms of "games that aren't out yet that have clearly gone through development hell," stories I'd personally find the complete game reboot and developer change more interesting than the simple delay due to quality concerns. Is it because we've seen Halo: Infinite, or that it's more recent or something?

one game exists I guess

The other is still just a splash screen with a number. Crazy how many people went nuts for just a simple title showing. Same for god of war.....shit no longer impresses me these days. It's kind of like how all these damn companies use pre-rendered BS now instead of any actual footage.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro

Because he said more than once that he was working on a Halo Infinite piece, I don't know if this already came and went in some way, but he did, the same for Cyberpunk btw.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Horizon is a new IP that shared the same engine as Death Stranding, it was inevitable.
I wonder what the excuse will be when other Sony games inevitably make their way to PC. We already got some Bloodborne talk a while ago and Jason apparently just recently said during a podcast or something that he wasn't predicting any Sony to PC stuff because he knows what's going on there.

Plum

May 31, 2018
one game exists I guess

The other is still just a splash screen with a number.

Eh, I mean that's true but Halo: Infinite could actually turn out really good, whereas Retro's previous project and the Bandai Namco version of Metroid Prime 4 crashed and burned so hard that they're never even coming close to release. Maybe it's just me lol

Because he said more than once that he was working on a Halo Infinite piece, I don't know if this already came and went in some way, but he did, the same for Cyberpunk btw.

Ah, OK. Didn't know that. Just thought I'd see more people asking about MP4; I guess it is technically 'old news' at this point, though.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Don't think "a lot of people have been waiting for" would be yet another CDPR story. Makes it sound like something people would be excited for.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
I wonder what the excuse will be when other Sony games inevitably make their way to PC. We already got some Bloodborne talk a while ago and Jason apparently just recently said during a podcast or something that he wasn't predicting any Sony to PC stuff because he knows what's going on there.
As in, he knows more are coming and that he knows Sony's PC roadmap?

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Eh, I mean that's true but Halo: Infinite could actually turn out really good, whereas Retro's previous project and the Bandai Namco version of Metroid Prime 4 crashed and burned so hard that they're never even coming close to release. Maybe it's just me lol

Ah, OK. Didn't know that. Just thought I'd see more people asking about MP4; I guess it is technically 'old news' at this point, though.

I mean, do not get me wrong. I would love to see what the hell happened to that initial build of Metroid Prime 4 before they completely smashed it. The decisions behind it and even how far along they were. I'm sure it will come out someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.