• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Jason is liking tweets saying CDPR
image0.jpg

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
It's Cyberpunk, he favourited "Cyberpunk" responses to his tweet and he hinted at it a couple of days ago.

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Finally we'll find out what Retro Studios have been up to in the 5 years between DKCTF and Metroid Prime 4 starting development!

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, it's not going to be some major scoop or reveal. If it was, they wouldn't chance it getting broken somewhere else before they release the story.

Ostinatto

Oct 30, 2017
Finally, Square Enix expending 1 billion dollars into making a chrono trigger remake developed by the "Dream Team"

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
CP2077 is the only thing that would make sense given his reputation and expectations that would stem from that.

Deleted member 5593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's probably not going to be about this:

www.resetera.com

[BBC] In China, Uighurs 'moved into factory forced labour' for foreign brands Apple, Google, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony

We can discuss these things but that post was not an informative "this is how Chinese government's propaganda has made Chinese people think about the subject" but a full-blown "you western haterzzzz just don't understand that we are doing good by them, FAKE NEWS!" propaganda piece spouting shit.

But I would love it if I was wrong.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
It is about who is joining the Giant Bomb cast next.

Then at 12:30 he will be announcing their departure.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Getting CDPR out of the way means Halo is probably next on the list! (And I'm looking forward to reading this one tonight too)

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017

www.resetera.com

[BBC] In China, Uighurs 'moved into factory forced labour' for foreign brands Apple, Google, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony

We can discuss these things but that post was not an informative "this is how Chinese government's propaganda has made Chinese people think about the subject" but a full-blown "you western haterzzzz just don't understand that we are doing good by them, FAKE NEWS!" propaganda piece spouting shit.

100% not

Jasons audience doesnt really care about that. A big scoop probably with AAA gaming as per usual..

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Holy shit i just checked and... tomorrow is the same day when Jason published the Horizon Zero Dawn PC report when he was working at Kotaku last year. Same day and date Lmao. Just a coincidence but i find it funny.

kotaku.com

Sources: Horizon: Zero Dawn Is Coming To PC

The PlayStation 4 exclusive Horizon: Zero Dawn will come to personal computers this year, sources tell Kotaku. It’s an unprecedented move for Sony that signals a future in which the publisher releases games on platforms beyond its own consoles.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017

www.resetera.com

Boycotting a particular product is easy. Boycotting an entire industry... That's when it becomes a lot harder for people.

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
GRRM interview including release date announcements for elden ring and winds of winter

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Holy shit i just checked and... tomorrow is the same day when Jason published the Horizon Zero Dawn PC report when he was working at Kotaku last year. Same day and date Lmao. Just a coincidence but i find it funny.

kotaku.com

The PlayStation 4 exclusive Horizon: Zero Dawn will come to personal computers this year, sources tell Kotaku. It’s an unprecedented move for Sony that signals a future in which the publisher releases games on platforms beyond its own consoles.
Ayyyy

God of War port?

🤔

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all, Tom Warren was basically just guessing / asking Jason what he's working on. How would he be hinting at what article JASON is working on?

Jason liked a couple posts guessing it's CDPR, so it's that.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn just tell what it is.
Everybody's wondering what exactly "a lot of people have been waiting for"

klauskorp

Oct 27, 2017
Minnesota
What's the reasoning for waiting until such a specific time? If it's ready to go, why not just release it now when people are still awake?

J75

Sep 29, 2018

kotaku.com

Don't give me hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.