• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Finally we will find out why Sam does not like Green eggs and Ham

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
akihiko-ive-been-waiting-for-this.png

finally, persona 3 remake confirmed

my first thought was CP2077 but the Tom Warren tweet makes me think it's Halo

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be very excited to read about Halo's development. I wanna know the deets! And hopefully feel inspired that it'll turn out just fine in the end.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Jason liked several posts mentioning Cyberpunk, seems to be about CDPR.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
Common sense would be Cyberpunk (especially as he's already been involved in the conversation regarding ex-employees), but that tweet suggests Halo?

Halo seems less of a 'story' than Cyberpunk does (if only because one has released, and one hasn't), but I guess we'll see.

Dec 25, 2018
Cyberpunk would be the topical one on many a gamers mind at the moment, but knowing hes been here and the old place and possibly aware of the 'Halo is dad' jokes that would pop up in Halo threads makes me think its maybe that.

Or maybe its the long awaited expose on Thor 2: The Dark World.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Ah it's Cyberpunk, he liked a few tweets that guessed that.

Man, my level of interest for that game has dropped like a damn rock in the last year or so, and even moreso since its release.

Status
Not open for further replies.