• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018

You'll soon be able to transfer your Destiny 2 progress between multiple platforms: Xbox, PC, and the streaming service Google Stadia, on which the popular loot shooter will launch this fall. PlayStation 4 remains up in the air.

Click here for more details

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I really hope that some years from now, Sony stops enforcing self-defeating policies for paper-thin rationales. They needlessly make their platform worse for the people using it, without any doubt.

Also, the combo of growth in streaming platforms like Stadia with proper cross-platform progress is awesome and fascinating.

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
This is huge if true, Stradia has the potential to allow gaming literally anywhere as long as have you a stable connection.

Also nice to hear on cross saves hope this happens on many more games moving forward

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
So much exciting news for Destiny lately. I stopped playing Destiny 2 about a month ago but that was after playing like a madman for several months. It's really a great game so I'm glad to see so much being announced for it. I think I might jump back in tbh.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Imagine having the option to do cros savey and stream D2 but you bought into Sony's marketing with best place to play nonsense. It's Minecraft all over again.

They are ok with Dauntless and COD but not Destiny? Cut the shit.

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Cross save would still mean you need to purchase on different platforms, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.