• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Honestly, I kinda want them to make the Joker/Harley movie that was supposed to lead into BoP. Then follow it up with a tighter cut of BoP that removes some of the animated interstitials (which cover what that film was supposed to be about).

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Zack Snyder really out here trying to dethrone Batman & Robin as the stupidest fucking DC movie ever made

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lucky it's on a streaming service, otherwise I would not watch solely because of that

Oct 27, 2017
715kbzveHNL._AC_SY500_.jpg

imagining the worst possible version of this

24thFrame

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 16, 2020
This whole thing is, at this point, mostly worthwhile as a work of vulgar auteurism. Let Snyder do whatever insane shit he wants, that's the appeal here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man I wasn't going to watch this movie but now I'm EXTRA not gonna watch this movie.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Hopefully a shot of Battfleck beating the living shit out of him.

Otherwise no thanks.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Man I'm amazed that Leto secretly filmed a bunch of scenes that were clearly in the already existing ready to go Snyder Cut that so totally existed.

It's hilarious at this point that he's not making his "cut" he's making and clearly writing new shit now for it. I don't even know what to call this thing

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
Batman could not hold back either Supes or Martian Manhunter.

Also, IF YOU'RE ADDING NEW SHIT AND DOING RESHOOTS IT'S NO LONGER A DIRECTOR'S CUT!!

It never was one. The Snyder Cut literally did not exist before WB greenlighted the money for this to be made. Internet shitheads combined with WB's desperation over what to do with the DC properties have willed this into existence.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
I'm glad. Why not.

Suicide Squad was obliterated in the edit, hopefully he will be well integrated here [even if the role is small].

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Zack Snyder really out here trying to dethrone Batman & Robin as the stupidest fucking DC movie ever made
Implying Batman v Superman didn't already do that.
Man I'm amazed that Leto secretly filmed a bunch of scenes that were clearly in the already existing ready to go Snyder Cut that so totally existed.

It's hilarious at this point that he's not making his "cut" he's making and clearly writing new shit now for it. I don't even know what to call this thing
A mistake.

Kaah

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
Paris

Or the reshoots were always planned in his original movie.