• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Looks like Leto is getting the last laugh as he joins the shooting of additional scenes for the Snyder Cut.

Zack Snyder's new Justice League cut is getting some killer laughs.

Jared Leto, who played classic DC villain The Joker in 2016's Suicide Squad, has joined the reshoots for the "Snyder Cut," the filmmaker's definitive version of the 2017 superhero movie he was forced to exit and he never saw through completion, multiple sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.

www.hollywoodreporter.com

Jared Leto to Play Joker in Zack Snyder’s ‘Justice League’ (Exclusive)

Jared Leto, who played classic DC villain The Joker in 2016’s 'Suicide Squad,' has joined the reshoots for Zack Snyder's new cut of 'Justice League.'

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I like this announcement just because its gonna cause people to rage.

Anyway, ayer cut incoming.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ugh. Can't imagine it be anything too interesting, maybe a side show Batman moment like in Suicide Squad.

Oct 25, 2017
fKA6541.png

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
So, I assume this will be connected to end scene

Either with Batman, or Lex right?

Were else in the film would he fit?
I'd guess it will be a brief scene with Batman operating in his standard environment either in the beginning or the ending of the movie. No way they add a new cliffhanger ending.

pegaso

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know how to explain it but everything about this news feels like wet stale bread to me.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Wack. Still kinda looking forward to seeing snyders movie but i dont need more of this imbecile

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Ah yes, sounds like exactly what Justice League needed: another character shoehorned in there for half a scene of fanservice. It'll really tie the whole film together.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
hahaha

as long we get a full Real supes 3-6 movie reboot with cavill and good filmmakers they can dump whatever they want onto streaming

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
they

they what

We live in a world where they somehow fucking got Erza miller, Michael Keaton, Ben Affleck and Jared Leto to be back in their fucking universe BUT STILL NOTHING FOR HENRY CAVILL

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
Gonna laugh my ass off if its gonna be a flashback of Joker killing a random Robin tbh