• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
ps2bTmO.png

lies.jpg

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
Donald really likes the guy for some reason. It's amazing considering how jealous he must be of him.

Deleted member 34788

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
lol this blowjob is to much of a weak little asswipe to even try to go near donny whilst he is having his ALL CAPS nuclear meltdown.

He probably is being used by Miller or some other fuck in the WH who hates his guts for one final attempt to push kushjob out of Donnies good graces and to the kerb so he gets fucked by the feds instead of them

real2

Jan 31, 2019
I can see him saying I lost due to the rampant cheating and to the fake news media, which is why i'm starting ____________ (trump news network basically)

but that's probably giving him too much credit

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure there's a lot of gop people pressuring him. Him ranting about a rigged election for two months might hurt those Senate runoff. Going to be a close one without the losers name on the ballot to draw in the die hard cult.

Ocean Panda

Banned
Oct 25, 2020
For those who think he'll never concede-- you might be surprised. Narcissists will concede or apologize if it's in their best interest and they really have no other options.

But it won't be the real, gracious concession people are hoping for. It'll be completely disingenuous and full of caveats. Narcissists say non-apology, blame-shifting things like "I'm sorry if you were were offended by what I said", instead of an actual apology "I'm sorry for what I said".

In his case, he'll likely admit that technically Joe has been elected. But, it's a sham. It was done with illegal votes. There was widespread fraud. He was robbed. The American people are being robbed. This is the corrupt system he was warning about and fighting for the people. Etc etc. You know the drill.

It'll be wholly unsatisfying.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
He'll concede by the end of next week. At the end of the day, he's all talk and nothing but what he grabs women by.

Oct 31, 2017
Unknown
No trust in these sources at all. This messaging from the WH looks like a distraction and an attempt to downplay Trump's crazy to give some breathing room while they reorganize for another push to attack the election and keep a grasp on power.

Fixuis

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
To protect his fragile ego, I imagine he is being reasoned with by saying we can run again in 4 years but if we dont concede now that might not go your way as the American public will remember you as a sore loser or something along the lines of you are conceding on your own terms...

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
For those who think he'll never concede-- you might be surprised. Narcissists will concede or apologize if it's in their best interest and they really have no other options.

But it won't be the real, gracious concession people are hoping for. It'll be completely disingenuous and full of caveats. Narcissists say non-apology, blame-shifting things like "I'm sorry if you were were offended by what I said", instead of an actual apology "I'm sorry for what I said".

In his case, he'll likely admit that technically Joe has been elected. But, it's a sham. It was done with illegal votes. There was widespread fraud. He was robbed. The American people are being robbed. This is the corrupt system he was warning about and fighting for the people. Etc etc. You know the drill.

It'll be wholly unsatisfying.
Yep.
"So I guess half the country is okay with Sleepy Joe stealing the election. This is a disgrace to the country and everyone that voted for me. You'll really regret letting him get away with this. I'm off to Mar a lago. Bye fuckers."

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017

Jared kinda messed up the legal strategy so he's all out of ideas.

I refuse to believe the person who successfully solved middle east peace, fixed diplomacy with Mexico, single-handedly ended the opioid crisis, brought in his team of heavy-hitting 20 somethings to solve coronavirus, and made the government work like a business would fail at anything. Next you'll tell me they confused the Four Seasons with a lawn care center.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
After finally bringing peace to the middle east , kushner sets his sights on bringing peace to america

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If this is true it means that it's also coming from Ivanka. That's very good news though the longer Trump flounders the less time he'll have to pardon and fuck shit up.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Dont listen to him Trump you know he is a weasel!!