• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I am a Bird

Oct 31, 2017
I read that as involving martial arts, health and climbing. I'm a little disappointed he's not a ninja doctor now.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
He's a master ninja now but in this economy he should job swap to Mortal Savant.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I hope game studios consult with this academic on future projects so as to achieve greater accuracy in depicting the art of the ninja.

OP
OP
.Detective.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
ngl, ever since I was a kid, I have always wanted to appear and disappear from a room or even a conversation with someone via smoke bombs.

Hopefully this Masters' course includes an Intro To Smoke Bomb Dynamic Entry/Exit Tactics

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Good luck. Don't see how you can make a living on that. As useful as an art or history degree.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I can imagine the conversation with the academic advisor, "you want to do what for your individualized masters?"

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tear down Mt. Rushmore and replace it with a real-life Mt. Hokage with this dude as the initial member.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
When he's the only one with that degree who designed the course and tested him?

"Mr Mitsuhashi was one of three students to enroll in the masters degree at Mie University's International Ninja Research Centre in spring 2018."

www.independent.co.uk

Japan awards first-ever ninja studies degree

Masters student combines historical research with farming and martial arts

"The master's degree course started in 2018, a year after Mie University established the International Ninja Research Center in Iga -- the first in the world dedicated to the ninja studies."

"Ninja studies professor Yuji Yamada said Mitsuhashi was a "dedicated student.""

edition.cnn.com

Meet the Japanese man who holds the world's only master's degree in ninja studies | CNN

A 45-year-old Japanese man has become the world's first person ever to graduate with a master's degree in ninja studies.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
15504.jpg

Stuntman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
¿But what if the real ninja master isn't him?, maybe the real ninja master is the homeless guy that lurks the campus asking for money.

You guys are getting played.

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
This is confusing because isn't the last "ninja" Like in his 60/70s and he's not teaching anyone?

Last edited:

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Is it a good path of carreer though?

The last time I read, the Iga village is struggling with their tourism, even way before covid hits.