• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, what if Marty Scurll somehow convinces Paul London to 1) come back and 2) actually give a shit?

That guy is a lost talent of his generation.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is Paul London still wrestling?

Also, bring back Rocky Romero and do a Havana Pitbulls match.
London last wrestled in 2018, so it's a long shot.

I'd want ROH to dig deep. Bring back the old metal sheets along ringside! Bring back Deranged and Azriael. Bring back the Ring Crew Express, and make them put the ring together.

Oh, another gimme for Marty Scurll: Bring back Prince Nana, Sal Rinauro, and especially Jimmy Rave.

...what if Scurll books Low Ki?

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Arisa vs Utami was good. I was worried for Utami but the blood was fit their feud perfectly. Momo vs Mayu was great. Not watching the post-match until I've seen the the rest of the show.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017

Joey Janela v.s. MJF and Britt Baker v.s. Priscilla Kelly announced for Dynamite Wednesday. Kinda surprised to see Priscilla working Dynamite but that's a great pickup if she's going to stick around.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Priscilla is a decent character add

but in the ring it's another case of "she's fine"

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017

Joey Janela v.s. MJF and Britt Baker v.s. Priscilla Kelly announced for Dynamite Wednesday. Kinda surprised to see Priscilla working Dynamite but that's a great pickup if she's going to stick around.

Hopefully the second show will lead to stuff like this finding it's way onto television.

Priscilla is a decent character add

but in the ring it's another case of "she's fine"

If they want better than "fine" they're going to have to get comfortable hiring either some bad people (Tessa) or women from Mexico and Japan. Only, if they do that, they need to be SIGNED. There's way too many AEW women that are under contract but also spend more time elsewhere than on the show.

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
EOsPhtjUcAA-UQY

Vs

EOuBgCMUYAAGe39

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Kairi is returning to the ring tonight...only to likely get squashed by Becky.

Either Kairi gets squashed (and Becky wins), or Becky wins via DQ and gets beat down. I have no reason to believe this match will be even remotely competitive considering how weak Kairi has looked on the main roster so far in terms of perception.

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
Kairi is returning to the ring tonight...only to likely get squashed by Becky.

Either Kairi gets squashed (and Becky wins), or Becky wins via DQ and gets beat down. I have no reason to believe this match will be even remotely competitive considering how weak Kairi has looked on the main roster so far in terms of perception.

I hope this and Orton vs Drew are in the first hour. Getting up at 4 now limits me watching the whole 3hours.

cloudzack117

Oct 25, 2017
So I fucked around and just bought tickets to the rumble, havent really been watching any of wwe recently so im out of the loop on some stories. Only stuff ive been following(LOOSLEY) is Brock trying to go 1-30 and Seth and the AOP vs KO and Joe. And I guess Mayor Kane is going to help RoH Bryan job to the Fiend now?

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017

Then they will beat you down for like 3 months straight, give up on you the instant you get a push to no reaction and put a stop to said push because "You didn't get over enough!"

And then you turn heel to 'revitalize your character' but really just become another geek. Yeah, good luck Ali.

EDIT: I know I know 'IMAGINE WATCHING RAW' and all that but Rey and Andrade ladder match is on rn and who knows this could be great.

Famous last words ikr

Last edited:

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, looks like DDT re-ordered the roster page on their website. Guys like Brookes, Ueno, Yoshimura, and Katsumata got moved closer to the top, while guys like Takagi, KUDO, and Dieno were moved closer to the bottom.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I tuned into RAW because I'm hosting a Royal Rumble party (it's a fun event) and I wanted to know what was going on. Good to know that we're still going 25 minutes without a match even starting, followed by wrestling broken up by commercials every five minutes.

Oct 25, 2017
Just a refusal to book any heel at all as good enough to win on their own is infuriating

Like what is the fucking point if someone is only winning because their manager interferes every single time. Like you aren't proving anything. There is no story being told other than you don't know how to get a heel over by actually being a good wrestler.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
This mania weekend feels to busy, probably only going to order one show per day.

Anyway, any news on Progress talent for the weekend? Would be great if Cara could be at Effy show.
They've announced OJMO, Cara, Eddie Kingston and the Anti Fun Police, so it's possible!

I hope they're not exclusive to WrestleExpo or some dumb shit, I want Cara on Effy's show and OJMO on For The Culture

(Also I noticed the other day that Cara has only worked Thatcher once and it was before he was Cara... Really want to see that soon)

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
They've announced OJMO, Cara, Eddie Kingston and the Anti Fun Police, so it's possible!

I hope they're not exclusive to WrestleExpo or some dumb shit, I want Cara on Effy's show and OJMO on For The Culture

(Also I noticed the other day that Cara has only worked Thatcher once and it was before he was Cara... Really want to see that soon)
Hard to say. They were all exclusive in 2018 but a few turned up elsewhere in 2019 (wXw team The Crown showed up at Blackcraft of all places)

With literally no one going to WRESTLEXPO I would be shocked if they let them work elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.